Fat experiences

Can't see your toes/feet

At what weight you stopped seeing your feet and how do you feel about It ?
1 year

Can't see your toes/feet

I can still see mine despite hitting 200 recently. Hoping to lose sight of them soon, though!
1 year

Can't see your toes/feet

I can’t see my feet, when I’m with food, but I love it’
1 year

Can't see your toes/feet

I think it was when I was just over two hundred pounds. I was and am proud of it. I love glancing down and only seeing my big round fat belly.
1 year

Can't see your toes/feet

When we started dating, my girlfriend already couldn't see her feet at around 250 pounds.

Now she's 100 pounds bigger and reached a special milestone. Forget her seeing her own feet- when she's lying down I can't see her face!

Just a gigantic mound of belly and breasts. So proud of her for getting so big.
1 year

Can't see your toes/feet

OMFG it's getting even better.

I just realized she's reached the point where even when I can see over her body to find her face... her cheeks are now so fat I can't see her eyes.

She can't even see over her own chubby cheeks lying down now!
1 year

Can't see your toes/feet

Wifestuffer:
OMFG it's getting even better.

I just realized she's reached the point where even when I can see over her body to find her face... her cheeks are now so fat I can't see her eyes.

She can't even see over her own chubby cheeks lying down now!

OMG I love this so much! How adorable is that?!?! ❤️
1 year

Can't see your toes/feet

In the last 40/50 pounds, a bit over 200 when my toes finally disapeared while standing strait. Now at just shy of 270 when leaning my weight against a wall or railing with legs slightly angled forward and my feet placed heal to toe I still can't see my toes anymore.
Have to lean forward to see my knees now too. Only an inch or so shy of not even being able to catch a glimpse while walking or stepping into shoes. Short strides, or a single step forward only half foot is visible and soon winter able to see ankles without sticking my leg out.
Loving it!!
1 year

Can't see your toes/feet

What a great topic! The way I see it is when folks get fatter it's much tougher to see past all that ever expanding blubber. Perfectly hot 🔥
1 year

Can't see your toes/feet

I use the famous wall test, mentioned by Dr. Feeder, I believe. Stand normally with your belly just touching a wall and see how far your toes are from the bottom of the wall. Mine are around 7 inches from the wall, meaning my belly sticks out 7" more than my toes. No way could I see them standing up. I am 325 now but lost sight of my toes around 250.
1 year
12   loading