Gaining

My girlfriend doesn't know she is a feeder.

I've been around 315 pounds for about the last 6 or 7 years.
Got together with my wonderful girlfriend about 4 years ago and now I'm teetering in single digits under 350.

She always feeds me too much saying how. She is going to fatten me up so I can't run away. ( Such a turn on ).

Love my life.
1 year

Belly Getting Bigger:
I've been around 315 pounds for about the last 6 or 7 years.
Got together with my wonderful girlfriend about 4 years ago and now I'm teetering in single digits under 350.

She always feeds me too much saying how. She is going to fatten me up so I can't run away. ( Such a turn on ).

Love my life.

Noticed you live in Texss. Lotta Southern women are like that. Not even as a kink. We get a man we love, and it's almost a compulsion to keep his belly full and happy.
1 year

Munchies:
Noticed you live in Texas. Lotta Southern women are like that. Not even as a kink. We get a man we love, and it's almost a compulsion to keep his belly full and happy.

Food = love in many cultures. Is it about doing something nice for the family, a tradition centered around holidays, or just about making traditional southern foods which are by nature fattening?
1 year

Munchies:
Noticed you live in Texas. Lotta Southern women are like that. Not even as a kink. We get a man we love, and it's almost a compulsion to keep his belly full and happy.

fatrnfatr:
Food = love in many cultures. Is it about doing something nice for the family, a tradition centered around holidays, or just about making traditional southern foods which are by nature fattening?

All of the above. In some parts of the South, a well-loved man is a fat man. Especially if you've been together for a while. There are definitely women around here that fatten up their men to show he's taken. Strangely, it's not even a kink for most of them.
1 year

Munchies:

fatrnfatr:

Munchies:
All of the above. In some parts of the South, a well-loved man is a fat man. Especially if you've been together for a while. There are definitely women around here that fatten up their men to show he's taken. Strangely, it's not even a kink for most of them.

Munchies, how right you are. These women kind of “mark” their man with a belly created by their fabulous cooking.
1 year

Munchies:

fatrnfatr:

Munchies:

GrowingLoveHandles:
Munchies, how right you are. These women kind of “mark” their man with a belly created by their fabulous cooking.

And the men are more than happy to fatten for them. They dream of finding someone to grow old and fat with.
1 year

Munchies:

fatrnfatr:

Munchies:

GrowingLoveHandles:

Munchies:
And the men are more than happy to fatten for them. They dream of finding someone to grow old and fat with.

All just very accepted by many people as part of the culture.

And it’s really kinky as f.
1 year

Munchies:

fatrnfatr:

Munchies:

GrowingLoveHandles:

Munchies:

GrowingLoveHandles:
All just very accepted by many people as part of the culture.

And it’s really kinky as f.

Oh yeah. It's great for me becuase if I get married, my husband doesn't need to be a feedee. He just needs to like eating and not care about his weight. He may not understand why I like his softening body, but he will be very happy all the same.
1 year

cuddlist:
Suddenly interested in moving to Texas! I like the sound of this smiley

It's not just Texas. It's every Southern state. Lotta potbellied, fluffy husbands around here that get larger every year.

Even my grandpa - who is in great shape - has a bit of a belly.
1 year