Gaining

Want to gain faster

So I've been eating as much as possible for about a month and a half. Some days I eat more then others but i make sure it's never less then 3500 calories a day, aiming for 4000 plus. I feel like my belly has gotten bigger but the numbers on the scale aren't moving much. Could I be losing muscle mass? What's the best advice to just blow up fast? Am I just being impatient?
1 year

Want to gain faster

fatboy420:
So I've been eating as much as possible for about a month and a half. Some days I eat more then others but i make sure it's never less then 3500 calories a day, aiming for 4000 plus. I feel like my belly has gotten bigger but the numbers on the scale aren't moving much. Could I be losing muscle mass? What's the best advice to just blow up fast? Am I just being impatient?

I don’t know what the deal is because I feel the same way at times then there are times where I’m not eating much at all and the number on the scale just keeps going up
1 year

Want to gain faster

fatboy420:

You are probably just impatent. It takes time to get fat. Also, your body can only process so much at a time. The rest gets flushed down the toilet.

How much have you gained? You may be gaining a decent amount, but have warped expectations.

A couple of things to keep in mind:

Fat isn't dense. You need quite a bit of fat to equal a pound.

If your body has a near constant supply of food, your metabolism will burn away more of the calories. You'll get fat, but not as fat as a person who eats more sporadically.
1 year