Food and recipes

High calorie, low filling.

What foods are really fattening that don't fill you up? Whether it's fast food or a specific ingredient.
1 year

Nuts
1 year

Building upon the nuts suggestion, the various different nut butters are calorie dense.

Also a lot of fluffy pastries and baked goods aren't super filling but can be loaded with calories. Why it's often easy to eat dessert after dinner, which hopefully you are doing more often than not.
1 year

ILuvChubbyChix:
which hopefully you are doing more often than not.

All the time. I'm already plenty heavy, and I just want to gain more efficiently. Pack on more and spend less.
1 year

Potato chips. I get bored of eating them pretty fast so they do not work as well for me as they do for some people, but they are surprisingly high in calories and even with my chronically low appetite I have never managed to get full eating them, just too sick and tired of eating them to continue. They’re widely considered one of the most fattening snacks for a reason.

The type of chip I like best are Ruffles, the plain ones. They have 160 calories per 12 chips. I don’t think anyone on the planet sits down and eats just 12 potato chips. The party size bag sold at the store has about 14 of those servings, and it isn’t even that big. I think someone who enjoys eating chips more than I do could easily eat it all at once. You can look around at the store and perhaps some of the flavored chips would have even higher calories, but I do not like how they taste so I have never checked. This is also not counting any dip you might have with your chips. I do not dip mine in anything because I do not like the texture, but if you have a dip with your chips that adds many extra calories. I bet there are recipes out there for dips that are very calorie dense.
1 year

I love munching on cheeseballs.according to the label they are 150 calories per serving & we ALL know what they call a serving is hardly a nibble.....lol I usually have a tub of them sitting by my desk.As far as the potato chip post,I can see someone getting tired of them if they stick to 1 flavor.That's why I change around on occasion .I eat reg.,ripple,BBQ,Ranch & many other different kinds.They also vary in calories....smiley
1 year