Fat experiences

Too fat to run?

How much weight did you have when you noticed that you can't run anymore?
1 year

Too fat to run?

Running is interesting because I think it all has to do with how much you train yourself to run.

When I got up to 225 pounds *45 pound gain* I found running almost impossible. Mostly because I wasn't running or even walking enough.

Since the start of the new year I've been working out and even doing some running. Thanks to my diet I'm even heavier now but have no problem running!!
1 year

Too fat to run?

I can't "run", and haven't been able to for a long time. I can do a quick sprint across a room or so before I get tired out.
1 year

Too fat to run?

Depends, are we talking sustained run or like short sprints?

Sustained running disappeared all together around 200 I think. It's honestly been a couple decades since I had to try. But I know I couldn't meet the maximum time for running a mile in high school gym class.

Short sprints can happen but they've gotten a lot shorter as I've gotten fatter. Around 300 I could still do a hundred yard sprint. Now at 380, and having been over 400 a few times, I can get some serious hustle for about 25-30 yards. My recently starting to waddle has probably dropped 10 yards off my pre-pandemic distance.
1 year

Too fat to run?

At just 200 pounds myself, I definitely can’t run anymore :-) It’s more of a labored trot!
1 year

Too fat to run?

Back at the beginning of May. I had an incident at work where I had to run to the rear of the store. I must of ran too fast for I tore my Achilles tendon halfway. I have to remember that I maybe a little too big to run fast anymore.😊
1 year

Too fat to run?

Once I tipped over 400lbs I started getting winded when I even try to walk fast let alone run. I did try and my gut flappen around threw me off balance and I fell on my face after just a few steps. πŸ˜† and it is so heavy as it bounces it hurts when it comes back down. Needless to say, I won't ever be doing that again.
1 year

Too fat to run?

i stopped running before i was 250. i tried to get back on the treadmill back then, but omg, the bouncing of my fat was just too much. now at over 400 walking is enough exercise for me. smiley
1 year

Too fat to run?

I think last time i run was in secondary school πŸ˜… im kinda even scared of trying to sprint now that im 300+lbs
1 year

Too fat to run?

I am up about 65 lbs and am still getting out 2 to 3 times a week on a run. My time has slowed down but otherwise the only real issue I am running into is my thighs chaffing.
1 year
123   loading