General

Most women who like fat guys only come to ff to masturbate

It will always be a challenge to meet real authentic people in real life here as the door is open to those who only fantasize as well as those who have real life preferences. Unfortunately at the other forum, posts about mental health, bodily functions/thirst traps and more focus on lifestyles with little feedism involved tend to be the norm. With the economy not doing well stateside; ssbhm who eat and dress moderately well will be scam targets as the general perception offline is that food and clothing are expensive..so to have both is a sign of $.
The right 1 for you is out there, takes time. There is truth in "I Can Do Bad All By Myself", as settling can be far worse. No time like the present to invest in yourself, add to your life insurance policy (get a life insurance policy if 200-250lbs as some will deny offers when closer to 300), strengthen muscles, increase mobility and be able to live your best life as things fall into place.
1 year

I would hope people are masturbating to my pics and others. Heck, this is supposed to be a release for all of us, ha. And sex with a partner with a jiggly belly is the best it gets!
1 year

Fatearner:
I've always preferred bigger men. Not just here to masturbate but hey, it doesn't hurt. Haha.

I wouldn't mind a woman masturbating to me, lol...
1 year

Satana:
Lol... I have a fat partner in real life and still come here to masturbate (and interact with like-minded people).
And I see lots of women engaged with fat men IRL. Some are too afraid of "what people may think", that's true, but not all... Just like men who don't admit they like fat women. It's the same.
Can't see your point there. It sounds like an Incel speech ^^

Zampano708:
I don't know why you feel addressed when it's the way you say it is. I don't quite understand why you still need this, but that's up to you. I didn't say all women, but most did. That's still my opinion, just from the requests I get here and on Tumblr. Of course there are women who stand by it in real life, but most of them don't. That's sad, but then you don't have to invent some nonsense like online feeding or online encouragement to hide your weak back. By the way, I don't know what an incel speech is.

Lol, "most". Boy, get on out of here. That's the dumbest thing I've heard all day. That's like saying most guys are too ashamed to be seen with a fat woman. And yet, I see tons of fat people - of all genders - with smaller partners. And very much in love too.

A guy that thinks and acts as you do will attract similar kinds of people. You are the average of the company you keep and all that.

It does beg the question as to why *you* are here. Looking at your pfp, I doubt you came here with pure intention. Especially since you came to a FETISH site. Where people engage in their SEXUAL FETISHES.
1 year

Zampano708:
It is interesting what resonance such a controversial text causes. Nobody has to justify themselves here 😀 It actually only referred to most of the contacts I had here... everyone should do as they want... So stay cool ✌️😀

Oh, honey.

If you were ranting about *only* the women you had interactions with, that would be one thing. I doubt anyone would have cared.

But no. You decided to lump *all* women into the same category. And that's why everyone is dog piling on you.

What's worse is that you started backpedaling when people of all genders started calling you out.

Sorry, love. You can't gaslight, gatekeep, girlboss your way out of this one.
1 year

Zampano708:
It is interesting what resonance such a controversial text causes. Nobody has to justify themselves here 😀 It actually only referred to most of the contacts I had here... everyone should do as they want... So stay cool ✌️😀

Munchies:
Oh, honey.

If you were ranting about *only* the women you had interactions with, that would be one thing. I doubt anyone would have cared.

But no. You decided to lump *all* women into the same category. And that's why everyone is dog piling on you.

What's worse is that you started backpedaling when people of all genders started calling you out.

Zampano708:
Oh, that they throw themselves at me doesn't bother me at all. I find it rather amusing. 😀 Apart from that, I didn't approach all women, but most of them... and just like you say, if I had only addressed my contacts, nobody would have been interested😁
Admittedly, I also knew a bit that I was biting into the hornet's nest and maybe wanted a bit of trouble . Not always just blah blah topics.

In real life, I can also deal to taking the contra part. 😀 I can handle that…
But arguments as I know this and that... or I do this and that... not verifiable...😉
and they weren't all that bad😀

And now you are trying to show you're "a nice guy actually". Nah, honey. You've let the mask off and shot yourself in the foot. Now, if any decent woman shows and interest in you and scrolls through your feed, they'll see what you typed. They'll know who you really are.

And enough people have quoted you to save everything you said even if you delete.

Do yourself a favor. Stop being terrible and start being a decent person. You'll find more people will like you. Who knows? Maybe someone will treat you as more than a sex object if you return the favor.
1 year

Zampano708:
It's indicative of our society and is very evident in this fetish community. Most of the women who like fat guys or when a man gains weight and gets fatter would never act it out in real life. They couldn't handle showing themselves with a fat man because they would be embarrassed. They come to these sites, mostly anonymously, and then offer online encouragement or online feeding sessions so they can masturbate because sex with their real live partner isn't satisfying for them. The best thing about it is that they appear completely natural and self-confident behind their anonymity. I've been on different sites for a few years and most of them are no different from this variety. Can actually only advise the gentleman here that they attach money to them and not the other way around

This you?
1 year

Zampano708:

Munchies:
Oh, honey.

Zampano708:
Oh, that they throw themselves at me doesn't bother me at all. I find it rather amusing. 😀 Apart from that, I didn't approach all women, but most of them... and just like you say, if I had only addressed my contacts, nobody would have been interested😁
Admittedly, I also knew a bit that I was biting into the hornet's nest and maybe wanted a bit of trouble . Not always just blah blah topics.

But arguments as I know this and that... or I do this and that... not verifiable...😉

Munchies:
And now you are trying to show you're "a nice guy actually". Nah, honey. You've let the mask off and shot yourself in the foot. Now, if any decent woman shows and interest in you and scrolls through your feed, they'll see what you typed. They'll know who you really are.

And enough people have quoted you to save everything you said even if you delete.

Do yourself a favor. Stop being terrible and start being a decent person. You'll find more people will like you. Who knows? Maybe someone will treat you as more than a sex object if you return the favor.

Zampano708:
Lol… no woman here is interested in me🙈🙏 before and after I was a asshole… that’s why I don’t care about my hole in my feet😉

Smh. You're just a sad little man, ain't ya? You're the reason no woman is interested in you, you know it, and refuse to do anything about it.

It's pathetic really. You're the problem, but you'd rather blame women for your short comings. Maybe if you sucked a little less, you could have the life you want.

You have the power to fix it and refuse to do so. Pathetic, really.
1 year

Zampano708:

Munchies:
Oh, honey.

Zampano708:

Munchies:

Zampano708:
Lol… no woman here is interested in me🙈🙏 before and after I was a asshole… that’s why I don’t care about my hole in my feet😉

Munchies:
Smh. You're just a sad little man, ain't ya? You're the reason no woman is interested in you, you know it, and refuse to do anything about it.

It's pathetic really. You're the problem, but you'd rather blame women for your short comings. Maybe if you sucked a little less, you could have the life you want.

Zampano708:
Oh, I'm dealing with a master psychoanalyst... maybe you could put it that way... hit dogs bark!!! And the way you're barking you feel somehow particularly hit😉 Well... and I'm not that small... I don't feel that way either... and I just said that nobody here is interested in me... oh yes, you 😀

Nah, I just enjoy shreading jerks to bits. Keep going. I'm having a grand old time.
1 year

Zampano708:

Munchies:
Oh, honey.

Zampano708:

Munchies:

Zampano708:

Munchies:

Zampano708:
Oh, I'm dealing with a master psychoanalyst... maybe you could put it that way... hit dogs bark!!! And the way you're barking you feel somehow particularly hit😉 Well... and I'm not that small... I don't feel that way either... and I just said that nobody here is interested in me... oh yes, you 😀

Munchies:
Nah, I just enjoy shreading jerks to bits. Keep going. I'm having a grand old time.

Zampano708:
🤣🤣 believe it

What can I say? You're the gift that keeps on giving. A better man would have apologized. A smarter man wouldn't have responded after the initial backlash.

You did neither of those things.

Of course I'm going to have fun with you.
1 year
1234   loading