General

Most women who like fat guys only come to ff to masturbate

OK I thought men enjoyed being thought of sexually huh who knew as for me go ahead jizz away at my fantasy stories (I would say pics but not that pretty or sexy lol) if I am wrong why go so naked in said pics if you want to respect you only for your mind and I have been with big guys out in public and everything and loved it so there! Lol
1 year

Satana:
Lol... I have a fat partner in real life and still come here to masturbate (and interact with like-minded people).
And I see lots of women engaged with fat men IRL. Some are too afraid of "what people may think", that's true, but not all... Just like men who don't admit they like fat women. It's the same.
Can't see your point there. It sounds like an Incel speech ^^

Your last sentence is so spot on — and funny. I laughed aloud.

Why can’t people just enjoy themselves here and not put down whole groups of people — a whole gender, in fact. This is not the place for misogyny— no matter what some people think.

And masturbation? Wtf? Hey, there’s nothing wrong with that. People sometimes tell me they pleasured themselves while reading one of my stories.

I usually answer: Mission accomplished.

Let’s enjoy ourselves — and others — here.
11 months

It is quite telling that OP deleted their account between then and now, hopefully their mind is in a better place. I enjoy telling people that I have pleasured myself with them in mind, and vice versa.
11 months

Pluviophile:
It is quite telling that OP deleted their account between then and now, hopefully their mind is in a better place. I enjoy telling people that I have pleasured myself with them in mind, and vice versa.

Ah, this old thread again. Why do people necropost?

And OP is still on this site. Just deleted and made a new account. At least he hasn't been gross in a bit as far as I can tell.
11 months

Wow what a thread, guess you could say op was a bit of a master baiter 😎 *who are you starts playing
11 months

Munchies:
Ah, this old thread again. Why do people necropost?

Rhetorical question, likely, but i’m going to answer anyway.

Various reasons, some i believe worthy, others less or not so.

Worthy: having something meaningful to add to an existing conversation. Part of what makes organized forum sites like this useful to the community is the institutional knowledge which can generally be found via reading existing topics with relevant subject lines.

It makes no sense to me to start a whole new topic/thread/discussion on some same subject for which an existing topic/thread/discussion already exists. Adding to it makes sense to me. I personally will always “necropost” along these lines when i believe i have something meaningful to add which is still relevant however long after the original post, and encourage others to do so.

Less Worthy:
* “Me too!” posts which add nothing new to the discussion.
* Failing to note the time/date stamp of the most recent message and/or the OP’s message, treating something old like a current event.

Both those are common, and seem to be what led to the term necroposting. They’re noise rather than signal, bumping old topics back into current topic view areas for (in my opinion) no truly good reason.

There may be other good/bad reasons to resurrect older discussions which are not occurring to me, possibly worth discussing.
11 months

Morbidly A Beast:
guess you could say op was a bit of a master baiter 😎

🥁[rimshot]

You get points for that one.
11 months

So is that a problem?
11 months
234   loading