Submission and domination

Cuckolding my new discovered fetish

I’m into this from all sides of the coin since I’m a switch and a pervert.

I had a submissive partner that was a FA so much so that I’d go periods without letting him actually fuck me and he was only allowed to fuck my fat rolls, and please/worship me. I’d still have regular sex with my dominant partners.

And I’d love for a dominant partner to use me to cuckquean his skinny partner telling her how much better I feel, how much better I can take him etc

Or a dominant partner that would cuckquean me with a fit/skinny woman, because she’s tighter/hotter/more capable etc treating/fucking her with respect and only using me for the deviant nasty things a fit pretty woman would never subject herself to. I’d happily be the secret fat girlfriend.
1 year

bovinebimbo:
Yes. From a fictional perspective, the next story I'm writing is explicitly about this: a man getting fatter and lazier, while his increasingly fit wife takes a new, traditionally 'hot' lover.

Mmmm, this appeals to the sub in me
1 year

Not sure where this fits, but my fantasy is to meet a formerly fit woman who who has become fat and is now rejected by her fit lover.

She wants to lose weight but she can’t. Desperate for physical contact she turns to a fat man (me) to satisfy her needs. I do in more ways than she imagined and she discovers she loves fat and being fat.

She tells her man who has been ignoring her to prove it - and we do In front of him. He wants to join in and she says, “No. Not until you gain 25 pounds. Until then you can only watch.”

She adds that if I add another 25 pounds she will continue fucking me first!
1 year

I wanted to add a bit of my story here as well. Some background: when my wife and I first started dating / got married, she was significantly overweight, 250+ lbs at 5'5", and I was very slim, 150 lbs at 6'1". I was always very happy with her physically, but she was not happy with herself. Now she has lost a lot of weight while I have gained, and we are getting closer to the same weight (~170-180). I look noticeably fatter and can tell she is not that thrilled with my appearance, and she is getting into "thick" territory where she looks smoking in a tight dress.

I started to notice she is getting more confident in what she wears and how she carries herself, and also started to tease me for my weight gain (patting my belly and squeezing my butt, etc.). She knows that I am enjoying my own gain and like that she is becoming the hot one. She started dominating me in the bedroom, telling me how fat and weak I am becoming while she becomes skinny and hot and strong.

Sometimes she tells me she's not in the mood for sex because I'm too fat and can't keep up with her stamina, so I should take care of my own needs while she takes care of her own.

Then she'll say I need to lose weight, and I asked what she will do if I just keep getting fatter and fatter? She could tell I was turned on and was just teasing me (I think...) but said she would have to find a real man who could satisfy her, and I could just stay downstairs eating and growing.

I really like the idea of her getting all dressed up in the mirror, and I ask what she's doing and she says don't worry it's not for me. Then she makes sure I have a mountain of food and pats my belly before she goes out the front door for the night. Me choosing food over satisfying my wife. Is this crazy???
1 year

Burstfrenchie:
So lately I discovered how much I get turned on by having a worthless piece of sh*t watching me get laid by someone else’s superior cock
Hearing them squeal and stump on them is just so much fun

Anyone else is also into that? Tell me about your fetish

Ohhhh how I would love being degraded like this.
1 year