Gaining

I can’t stop gaining

So here’s a bit of my story. So basically I’ve unintentionally gained 50 pounds in the last 9 months, putting me at 230 which is 30 above my highest weight. It was my last year in college and I was basically eating when I’d get the chance, and often it was probably high calorie stuff from the restaurants on campus. A lot of the time I’d only get the chance to eat about an hour or two before going to bed. I also was regularly only sleeping 3 to 4 hours a night. All this weight crept on my without me realizing it because I was too focus on other things. I was weighed about a week after graduation and was surprised to see I had ballooned up to 230.

Now here’s the new situation. I’ve moved to a different city to stay with my friend for a few months. The problem is she is a baker so she is always baking amazing treats and of course I get to eat as many as I want. She also brings home the left over baked goods from her job every day. I have found the my appetite has increased immensely and I’m constantly eating everything she brings home. I also do not have a job at the moment so I’ve just been lazing around all day. She doesn’t have a scale but I can feel my once big comfy clothes getting tighter and tighter on me and I’m sure I’ve gained in the one month of living with her.

My problem is I never wanted to gain in the first place really. I’ve been chubby my whole life. I’ve also been an FA for a long time but didn’t want to get fat myself. I pretty much only gain in my stomach so it has gotten pretty big and round, and I think I’m kind of enjoying it.

So my question is, how can I stop this gain before it becomes too much to be reversed, or should I just accept that I’ve gotten fat and will most likely continue to gain
1 year

I can’t stop gaining

Whatever happens will happen and if you’re enjoying overeating, there will be consequences for that. But if those consequences also happen to be something you enjoy (getting fatter) then it’s a bonus for you.
What is it you are apprehensive about?
1 year

I can’t stop gaining

Honestly, don't rob yourself of the hoy of eating and don't worry about gaining weight, as long as you love eating might as well accept that weight gain is going to come along with it... besides, u look amazing babe
1 year

I can’t stop gaining

from what I read about you and your journey my advice would be just life your life size doesn't make you worth more or less. but your happiness does if being bigger and eating what you want makes you happy and relaxed I would say keep doing that. because happiness and inner peace is way more important than fitting in society. and no weight is un reverseable. it is always possible to lose weight
1 year

I can’t stop gaining

If you can accept you are fat and will become fatter then you can relax and eat in the way that satisfies and full-fills you. Obvious it's not going to please most people if you're fat but at least here people are delighted.Anyone who does not like it are welcome to their opinions, most will say nothing.
1 year