Story authors

Situations or fantasies you want to see in stories?

The stories I write are all based on things I find super hot. I’m looking to expand my horizon as it comes to writing. So tell me things you would like to see more or see in general in stories, doesn’t have to be feederism related.
1 year

I love it when feeders in stories have a virtually limitless cash flow available, either due to their line of work or their inheritance, that allows them to keep their feedee utterly indulged at all times. I've been working-class my whole life but it's always been a fantasy of mine to be able to fund someone's all-out gorge without having to worry about how expensive it is.
1 year

I would like more non-predatory feedism please. I get people like it, but most of the stories on here feature predatory feedism, and I can't read that kind of stuff. I usually wind up on AO3 to get my fix because there's more variety.

On a happier note, I'm very fond of stories where the feedee/gainer's belly is a project of some kind. Say, a bonding activity between partners, a challege for the feedee/gainer, or the feedee/gainer is part of something where they have to get fat or est a lot which leads to them getting fat.

Here's a free idea. Person A wants to be a cooking YouTuber. Person B offers to taste test or eat the food Person A makes. The channel does well, and Person B gets fat. Their belly and weight gain become integral to the channel.
1 year

As of late I’ve been digging the concept of a fat person coaching a skinny person into their true fat potential. Teaching them their fattening habits and watching them blow up in the process.
1 year

bcain:
As of late I’ve been digging the concept of a fat person coaching a skinny person into their true fat potential. Teaching them their fattening habits and watching them blow up in the process.

This reminds me of an RP I'm going with a friend of mine on here. It's a fun scenario.
1 year

Munchies:
I would like more non-predatory feedism please. I get people like it, but most of the stories on here feature predatory feedism, and I can't read that kind of stuff. I usually wind up on AO3 to get my fix because there's more variety.

The trope of "secretly fattening someone up" is really difficult for me to read. The fact that they usually end with the victim being okay with it in the end seems like a harmful message: that abuse is okay as long as everyone gets their rocks off. Maybe there should be more stories where secret fattening ends with the victim getting out of the situation. That might be a nice change of pace.

FattMatt:
The stories I write are all based on things I find super hot. I’m looking to expand my horizon as it comes to writing. So tell me things you would like to see more or see in general in stories, doesn’t have to be feederism related.

To actually answer this, though, honestly just write what you enjoy. The world and population of writers is large enough that there isn't exactly a shortage of people to write stories around the topics they enjoy. People who write the stories they actually want to tell, without chasing trends or popular requests, tend to write better stories.

If you're wanting to expand your horizons, just read and explore things that you're uncertain would be hot; if they're not, you'll find out quickly and can move on, and if they are, not only have you unlocked a whole new topic you can enjoy reading, but you'll also have fresh inspiration for your stories.

If I were to make a real request of people to write, though, it would be fantasy stories in non-contemporary settings. When I click on the Fantasy genre, I usually have to dig pretty deep to find something that isn't set in modern-day America (and a lot of what I do find is based on existing franchises).
1 year

I also really hate the "secret fattening but the victim turns out okay with it" trope, especially after becoming a victim of similar abuse in my last relationship. But I didn't come to this thread to complain about tropes I hate. I came to suggest tropes I like and want to read about. So here's some stuff I really like:

-Feedee characters who are in love with food, eating, and being big
-Feeder characters that are sweet, good homemakers, good cooks, and love getting warm squishy hugs from their feedees/partners
-Alternatively, feedist characters that are comedically BAD at cooking, and their partner always has to run into the kitchen to put out fires and do damage control so they can get a good meal on the table for both of them, but they just laugh it off together and cuddle while they eat
-Scenes where one partner eats food out of the other one's hand (or off their naked body if we're getting kinky with it)
-Tender lovemaking with vivid descriptions of soft bodies

You know, just sweet domestic stuff, but with at least one plus size character.
1 year

bcain:

Saw this and immediately thought of Emily
1 year

Ha of course we eventually got there with her. Have a concept I’m mulling around to try and take this to the forefront of a story tho.
1 year

!) An ssbbw/bbw girlfriend trades places with me, & then encourages me to get fatter. 2)Girlfriend finds a way to transfer fat from her female friends to me, until I look like a ssbbw friend.
1 year
12   loading