Lifestyle tips

The biggest t-shirt size

I wonder what is the biggest t-shirt size? I saw 12XL or 15XL.

And what If the person is much bigger? How that person finds clothes?
1 year

The biggest t-shirt size

alex21:

And what If the person is much bigger? How that person finds clothes?

They probably wouldn't. I can't find too many measurements, but it seems like 6 feet around is the absolute max for clothes.
1 year

The biggest t-shirt size

I seen something go up max 8xl
1 year

The biggest t-shirt size

I wear a 7-6 xl depending on the material. I have to order mine from king size catalog.
1 year

The biggest t-shirt size

I remember a link through chubstr.com that had a vendor who sold 9-12X. Though thinking the custom route if someone wanted 13x+.
1 year

The biggest t-shirt size

There used to be a t-shirt printer in town who could print up to a 20xl. No idea where they got them, but they had them. Their kiosk at the mall used one as their sign because it really let them show off their printing abilities.
1 year

The biggest t-shirt size

I still fit a 1X but that’s changing ;-)

I do wish there was an outlet for sports-branded gear for women bigger than a single digit size! Can’t ever get my wife anything NFL or NHL because it’s all geared to the skinny-minnies.
1 year

The biggest t-shirt size

alex21:

It varies greatly depending on country / region.

At one point in Australian sizes I was wearing 7XL shirts, which was the absolute largest I could (occasionally!) find in normal stores. After I got too big for them I bit the bullet and ordered some 9XL shirts from America. When they finally arrived I got a hell of a surprise with how large they were. I looked like a skinny person wearing one of my fat shirts 😅

When I actually measured myself and checked the size chart, in American sizes I was only a 4XL.

Being that OP is from Bulgaria, I suspect there's a very significant difference between a European 15XL and an American 15XL. I imagine you could use an American 15XL shirt as a car cover for a European hatchback 🤣
1 year