Feeder/Feedee

Adelaide & the rest of australia - need some good feeding/stuffing sessions

G'day all,

So in a few days I'll be in Adelaide, South Australia and I'm hoping to find some feeders to help me add some extra chunk in the time I'll be there.. So it's time to take your fantasy and make it reality with a willing gainer who's ready to eat and be grown!!

I'm looking for male, or female, or trans feeders.. You can be gay, straight, bi, questioning, or any combination of the above, you can be masculine or effeminate, it doesn't bother me..

What I'm looking for ideally is people who will take me to the nearest all-you-can-eat buffet and get me stuffed to bursting point each night that I'm in Adelaide!

I'm not looking for sexual hookups, just looking to gain as much weight as I can in my time that I'll be in Adelaide..

Next stops after that are Port Augusta, Fremantle, Perth, Broome, Darwin and anywhere in between... So if you're along that route and want to help me get so much bigger... Get in touch asap..

Would LOVE to finish my trip around Australia wearing an entirely new size of clothing and about 10 kg heavier..
1 year

Well, I see my topic has moved..
Maybe that'll actually get me some replies on it. 😂
1 year

I guess there isn't a single feeder in Adelaide, Perth, Darwin, or anywhere in between then... 🤔🙄
1 year