Artists and animators

Looking for artists for a weight gain game

Good Day everyone,

I've been enjoying writing some stories recently, and have been thinking of other ways to create content for the community. I am a game developer by profession, and I would be interested in making a couple interactive weight gain games/ experiences.

I order to achieve this goal, I would need to work with an artist, let me know if you, or anyone you know may be interested in this kind of project!

Kind regards, Olympian
1 year

In my personal case, it's something I have no skills in, so nkt much I can do to help. But I think the best place to look will be in the forum weight gaming, that's where all the developers are
1 year

Olympian:
Good Day everyone,

I've been enjoying writing some stories recently, and have been thinking of other ways to create content for the community. I am a game developer by profession, and I would be interested in making a couple interactive weight gain games/ experiences.

I order to achieve this goal, I would need to work with an artist, let me know if you, or anyone you know may be interested in this kind of project!

Kind regards, Olympian

Depends on the type of art you are looking for. I make 3D feedist art using daz studio and have like 800 dollars or more in assets. If that is useful feel free to reach out.

you can check out my free content here:deviantart.com/cinna-sticks
1 year