Fattening others

Fattening boyfriend

Hhhggg:
😂
I am quit sure that you will get that belly in no time.
Getting oral for being stuffed will make 95% of men eat .

Greentrees8733:
Okay *yes* effective, but no pavloving without consent lol

There is no "pavloving", I swear 😅 We have sex often anyway and it's not my fault I get horny when he eats much. Anyway, I don't think it's considered as pavloving if 1-2 out of 3-4 times a day happens to be after he eats. Also, we both gained weight lately so even if it was, it didn't work well.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Hhhggg:
😂

Greentrees8733:

Angy523:
There is no "pavloving", I swear 😅 We have sex often anyway and it's not my fault I get horny when he eats much. Anyway, I don't think it's considered as pavloving if 1-2 out of 3-4 times a day happens to be after he eats. Also, we both gained weight lately so even if it was, it didn't work well.

Seems like someone is having a grand old time.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Hhhggg:
😂

Greentrees8733:

Angy523:

Munchies:

Seems like someone is having a grand old time.

Well, yes, but it's kind frustrating. I think I gained more than him because he always asks me to eat when he eats. Also, he will be gone for a week with his parents and I really hope he won't lose weight again. He already has a small belly, I don't want it to disappear.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:
Well, yes, but it's kind frustrating. I think I gained more than him because he always asks me to eat when he eats. Also, he will be gone for a week with his parents and I really hope he won't lose weight again. He already has a small belly, I don't want it to disappear.[/quote]

This is what happens when you aren't direct.

Just say something like "Babe, you've always been sexy to me. But now that you're getting cuddly, I think you're even sexier. I love how well taken care of you look. I wouldn't mind if you indulged yourself some more."

Again, it's not admitting you have a fetish. Clearly, you are upset because you don't want to be the fat one. But if you don't speak up, that's going to happen.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Munchies:
This is what happens when you aren't direct.

Just say something like "Babe, you've always been sexy to me. But now that you're getting cuddly, I think you're even sexier. I love how well taken care of you look. I wouldn't mind if you indulged yourself some more."

Again, it's not admitting you have a fetish. Clearly, you are upset because you don't want to be the fat one. But if you don't speak up, that's going to happen.

You're totally right, I will talk to him next week. Until then I'll hope he enjoys his trip and eats enough. Maybe I'll have a nice surprise when he comes back 😋
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Another angle you can use, if it is true for you, is how to you large size is masculine. Just some time when watching something on TV where the men are very skinny pout a bit and say "I don't see why they put so many skinny men on TV. I like men to have some size, some presence, not looking petite."

That might be easier for him to accept at first than that softness is desirable.

A similar approach is to talk about how you love seeing him eat, that a guy with an appetite feels to you like a man who embraces life and all the good things in it.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Edxl:
Another angle you can use, if it is true for you, is how to you large size is masculine. Just some time when watching something on TV where the men are very skinny pout a bit and say "I don't see why they put so many skinny men on TV. I like men to have some size, some presence, not looking petite."

That might be easier for him to accept at first than that softness is desirable.

A similar approach is to talk about how you love seeing him eat, that a guy with an appetite feels to you like a man who embraces life and all the good things in it.

Thank you, it looks like a good idea 😁 He already knows I don't like skinny guys and since I explained to him that I will always prefer a man with a belly than one with 6 packs and 60-70kgs he didn't tried to lose weight anymore. Idk if this was the reason or something else, but I'm happy he's not losing weight. It would be nice to gain some, but I hope it will happen soon. He's not doing any sport anymore (he used to) and started to eat fast food more often. Also he eats more snacks and sweets than he used to when he wanted to lose weight.

Next week he's coming to my place and will stay for a month, so I'm planning to talk to him and tell him about my preferences. Also, I'll make sure he will have enough snacks in the house and I'll try to cook his fav desserts. Maybe he will enjoy this 😋
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:
Thank you, it looks like a good idea 😁 He already knows I don't like skinny guys and since I explained to him that I will always prefer a man with a belly than one with 6 packs and 60-70kgs he didn't tried to lose weight anymore. Idk if this was the reason or something else, but I'm happy he's not losing weight. It would be nice to gain some, but I hope it will happen soon. He's not doing any sport anymore (he used to) and started to eat fast food more often. Also he eats more snacks and sweets than he used to when he wanted to lose weight.

Next week he's coming to my place and will stay for a month, so I'm planning to talk to him and tell him about my preferences. Also, I'll make sure he will have enough snacks in the house and I'll try to cook his fav desserts. Maybe he will enjoy this 😋[/quote]

Oh, he's gonna get fat. His fate is sealed at this point. The only questions are how big and how fast.

He's no longer active and has developed a taste for fast food and sweets? Ma'am, if you cook all of his favorite foods and make him cum, he will get as big as you want him to get. It doesn't even matter if he's into the kink or not

He already wants to please you. First he kept his six pack for you. Then, he grew a belly for you. This man is smitten with you. And if you show him how good it feels to grow even bigger for you, he will stuff himself silly.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:

Next week he's coming to my place and will stay for a month, so I'm planning to talk to him and tell him about my preferences. Also, I'll make sure he will have enough snacks in the house and I'll try to cook his fav desserts. Maybe he will enjoy this 😋

Oh how fun! I'm sure that for a visit like this he was not going to be dieting anyway, and when you can physically express how much you are enjoying all of his eating I'm sure he'll really absorb what you are meaning. Sounds like it will be wonderful for both of you. smiley

Enjoy!
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

A little update: he came to my place today and I was happy to see that he still have that little belly, he didn't lose any weight this week (he didn't gained either). But for some reason I think he hides his weight. He checked the scale and I asked what's his weight, without looking, and he told me it's the same like 3 months ago. But 3 months ago he was losing weight and I'm sure he gained some since then. It could be the fact that he's not active anymore and maybe he lost muscles...or he doesn't want to admit he gained some weight back, idk.
1 year
12345   loading