Fattening others

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:
A little update: he came to my place today and I was happy to see that he still have that little belly, he didn't lose any weight this week (he didn't gained either). But for some reason I think he hides his weight. He checked the scale and I asked what's his weight, without looking, and he told me it's the same like 3 months ago. But 3 months ago he was losing weight and I'm sure he gained some since then. It could be the fact that he's not active anymore and maybe he lost muscles...or he doesn't want to admit he gained some weight back, idk.

Most likely, he's sensitive about his weight. Super normal. Just make him feel comfy. In time, he'll tell you.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Something weird happened today. I was spooning him and he put my hand on his belly and pressed against his softness. Too bad it was in the morning and his belly was small and empty. But I liked it anyway. I guess he got used with my hand on his belly since I put it there almost every time. After I played a little with his belly, he moved my hand lower and he was hard. Is there any chance that he started to enjoy me touching his belly?

Also, I saw last night some pics with him 2 years ago when he was nice and fat (well, not too fat, but 15kgs heavier than now and it looked great on him) and he told me I wouldn't liked him if I met him back then. Ofc I told him he looked very sexy back then too. He also had some moments those days when he told me he is fat and I told him he isn't (as I said in the past, I don't consider him fat now), but every time I added that even if he will be fat, he still will be very sexy for me and that I would love him like this.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:
Something weird happened today. I was spooning him and he put my hand on his belly and pressed against his softness. Too bad it was in the morning and his belly was small and empty. But I liked it anyway. I guess he got used with my hand on his belly since I put it there almost every time. After I played a little with his belly, he moved my hand lower and he was hard. Is there any chance that he started to enjoy me touching his belly?

Also, I saw last night some pics with him 2 years ago when he was nice and fat (well, not too fat, but 15kgs heavier than now and it looked great on him) and he told me I wouldn't liked him if I met him back then. Ofc I told him he looked very sexy back then too. He also had some moments those days when he told me he is fat and I told him he isn't (as I said in the past, I don't consider him fat now), but every time I added that even if he will be fat, he still will be very sexy for me and that I would love him like this.

*happy squeals*

I'm excited things are going well!

And yes, I am pretty sure he's enjoying the belly play. It feels good, and it shows your attraction to him.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Stomachs can also be quite sensitive, so a lot of people might enjoy attention there even if they are not specifically focused on their fat parts being given attention. (my wife is not in love with her fat bits, but she loves tummy kisses, for example). And youngish guys will not infrequently get erections in the morning, waking up with them or having it just after waking up. So no guarantee that your belly play was turning him on -- but it also didn't turn him off obviously, and even that is a good step.

I'd say keep giving attention to his softer parts, keep the food coming, and see how it goes. Hopefully he'll relax into it over time smiley
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Edxl:
Stomachs can also be quite sensitive, so a lot of people might enjoy attention there even if they are not specifically focused on their fat parts being given attention. (my wife is not in love with her fat bits, but she loves tummy kisses, for example). And youngish guys will not infrequently get erections in the morning, waking up with them or having it just after waking up. So no guarantee that your belly play was turning him on -- but it also didn't turn him off obviously, and even that is a good step.

I'd say keep giving attention to his softer parts, keep the food coming, and see how it goes. Hopefully he'll relax into it over time smiley

Well, about morning erections...I know about it, but thank you for mentioning ๐Ÿ˜Š But we already had sex in that morning, we went to shower after that and back in bed. Anyway, the erection isn't the weird part here, but the fact he put my hand on his belly surprised me.

Btw, he used my phone and saw I googled this site. Idk if he realised I have this kink or he just ignored it. But yesterday he ate more than before and asked me to cook him a dessert. I wait to see if he keeps eating like this. If he does, I guess it means he knows about my kink and loves me pretty much ๐Ÿ˜‹
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Edxl:

Angy523:
Well, about morning erections...I know about it, but thank you for mentioning ๐Ÿ˜Š But we already had sex in that morning, we went to shower after that and back in bed. Anyway, the erection isn't the weird part here, but the fact he put my hand on his belly surprised me.

Btw, he used my phone and saw I googled this site. Idk if he realised I have this kink or he just ignored it. But yesterday he ate more than before and asked me to cook him a dessert. I wait to see if he keeps eating like this. If he does, I guess it means he knows about my kink and loves me pretty much ๐Ÿ˜‹

He knows. Omg, he definitely knows, and he is definitely okay with it.

Idk if he has the kink. I'm leaning towards no, but being open to it as he also worked very hard to have abs for you.

Oh, but this is so exciting!
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Munchies:

Idk if he has the kink. I'm leaning towards no, but being open to it as he also worked very hard to have abs for you.

Yap, I'm now 99% sure he knows. He ate pretty much today too and he told me randomly his belly is bigger (well, he also said this is because he's not doing sport anymore and he said we will go to jogging in weekend, but I don't really believe it will happen). Also, he started to play with my belly at some point so I said that if he doesn't stop, I will play with his too and that was the moment when he told me he expects me to do that. He basically said he started to play with my belly so I will start play with his
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Munchies:

Angy523:
Yap, I'm now 99% sure he knows. He ate pretty much today too and he told me randomly his belly is bigger (well, he also said this is because he's not doing sport anymore and he said we will go to jogging in weekend, but I don't really believe it will happen). Also, he started to play with my belly at some point so I said that if he doesn't stop, I will play with his too and that was the moment when he told me he expects me to do that. He basically said he started to play with my belly so I will start play with his

This is beyond cute. I'm so glad things are going well!
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Hhhggg:
๐Ÿ˜‚
I am quit sure that you will get that belly in no time.
Getting oral for being stuffed will make 95% of men eat .

Greentrees8733:
Okay *yes* effective, but no pavloving without consent lol

Just bumping this quote bc I think itโ€™s awesome.

OP, this story is very engaging and adorable, canโ€™t wait to learn more. It really sounds like his defenses are coming down and heโ€™s accepting what you like about himโ€” and it sound like heโ€™s coming to like the weight on himself quite a lot too!! Hopefully you have many mutual belly-play sessions ahead of you!
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Ok, so I need to add this: last night he ate A LOT. I never saw him eating like this. He asked me to make pancakes, but in the past he used to eat them as dinner. This time he had dinner (a big one, I can say) and pancakes after. After that I was really horny and couldn't resist to touch his belly (it was the first time I've seen it this big). We had the best sex ever, but after sex I was shocked to see he is grabbing some snacks and a beer. He usually doesn't eat snacks so late and doesn't drink beer. I don't know what happened last night. Ofc we had sex again after he finished them. It was amazing โ˜บ๏ธ
1 year
23456   loading