Fattening others

Fattening boyfriend

*happiness noises*
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

This sounds amazing! I'm so happy for you both!
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

I'm literally living the dream. He doesn't skips meals anymore, he eats pretty much at every meal and has enough snacks and soda during the day. Also, it happened again to take my hand and put it on his belly, this time when he was sitting and I could feel his belly rolls. Idk if it's only in my mind, but I think his belly is already a little bigger. I love it

P.S. The jogging thing...didn't happened, just how I expected
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

I’m now obsessed with this story and will follow!
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Update: So, now I'm confused. On one hand, he told me he has to start doing some sport again because he is getting fat and he doesn't want that. On the other hand, he is still eating a lot, have many snacks and soda. Also, yesterday when I was giving him head, it happened that my hand was on his belly and at some point he put his hand over mine and squeezed his belly with my hand. I tried to put my hand on his belly next times and I saw he really enjoys when I touch his belly during oral. He also told me yesterday when I kissed his belly that I should do this more often.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Cookiekit:
sounds like he’s in denial; enough belly rubs and good food and he’ll give in soon

I hope he will. I just love how things are going now and I don't want a change. His belly just became big enough so I can feel it on my back during sex (not doggy tho, it's still a small belly, but getting bigger) and I find it really hot. Idk if it's ok to mention this kind of details, but it's a fantasy site after all
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

I'm loving these updates!

Things don't always go in a straight line. He can love the eating and the turning you on, and still have times when he feels uncomfortable about how much belly he is getting so quickly. When that happens I suggest saying something like "If you want to, then of course! I support it fully." but then don't say more, see if he follows through on it. (I think you already know that one, but just to be sure)
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Cookiekit:
sounds like he’s in denial; enough belly rubs and good food and he’ll give in soon

Angy523:
I hope he will. I just love how things are going now and I don't want a change. His belly just became big enough so I can feel it on my back during sex (not doggy tho, it's still a small belly, but getting bigger) and I find it really hot. Idk if it's ok to mention this kind of details, but it's a fantasy site after all

There's no shame in taking it slow. And it's okay to give him an out.

If he feels like it's his choice to get fatter, and you love the choice he's making, he'll feel more confident with time.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

In addition to what others have said, he may also be indirectly asking for a little reassurance. You described how the culture there is. He may want to make sure you are still happy with the results and that he is not too big for you, without sounding needy and insecure
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Sounds you having the best thing a feeder can ask for. Your boyfriend is on a highway to fatness, he seems enjoying the extra weight because of you, your sexual life are a lot better, considering your description. I think there’s a pressure on him to lose the weight (maybe from friends or family), either way you can help him accept himself. Tell him you love him as he is now and that you admire his growing body, while preparing for him make sure it’s so delicious he could not resist for more.

Feedism relationships are so hot
1 year
34567   loading