Fattening others

Fattening boyfriend

Munchies:
Ok, but consider:

Fat sporty men are super sexy.

Totally agree, I just hope he'll eat enough to be also fat, not just sporty
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Tomorrow I'll see him again, can't wait to see if he keeps that belly nice and full 😋
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

I agree with Munchies here, there could easily exist a future where you say “both? Both. Both is good.” Obviously, not recommending doing anything without his actual knowledge and consent. But with a wink in your eye you could say, “you need more protein for all that muscle!” when he thinks he’s full. Because athletes do fully need that calorie intake…. But, you know, so do sweet soft boys ☺️ Hope you had a nice day with him yesterday!
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Quiver:
I agree with Munchies here, there could easily exist a future where you say “both? Both. Both is good.” Obviously, not recommending doing anything without his actual knowledge and consent. But with a wink in your eye you could say, “you need more protein for all that muscle!” when he thinks he’s full. Because athletes do fully need that calorie intake…. But, you know, so do sweet soft boys ☺️ Hope you had a nice day with him yesterday!

We had a nice day, yes, but I was also disappointed...I expected to see my growing boyfriend, but this time I saw the opposite. He also checked the scale yesterday...he only gained 1kg since last month. I think it was more at some point, but he lost a little those days. He didn't eat that much, idk what's happening...well, maybe because we had a fight just the day before (I also find out he went fur a run after we fight that day...the nice part is that he wasn't able to run as much as he used to). Anyway, he still enjoys when I play with his belly...he let me do this almost all day.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Quiver:

Angy523:
We had a nice day, yes, but I was also disappointed...I expected to see my growing boyfriend, but this time I saw the opposite. He also checked the scale yesterday...he only gained 1kg since last month. I think it was more at some point, but he lost a little those days. He didn't eat that much, idk what's happening...well, maybe because we had a fight just the day before (I also find out he went fur a run after we fight that day...the nice part is that he wasn't able to run as much as he used to). Anyway, he still enjoys when I play with his belly...he let me do this almost all day.

Couple possible things:

Exercise makes him feel good, so he turns to it when he's upset

As much as he may enjoy his new body, he's largely gaining to please you. So when you guys fight, he has doubts and works out.

Either way, I recommend you have a conversation with him. Not about him losing weight. Instead, ask him about how he feels about gaining weight. Say something like "I just wanted to check in with you. I think it's sexy the way you are putting on weight, but I wanted to see how you feel about it."
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Just take it slow. I’m trying to gain myself but still hate it when the clothes I think I look nice in don’t fit anymore, when things feel different or are more difficult, etc.

Continued gentle encouragement and appreciation comfort me though. I’d imagine whatever he says he just wants to be comfortable in his own skin.

Good luck!
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Munchies:
Couple possible things:

Exercise makes him feel good, so he turns to it when he's upset

As much as he may enjoy his new body, he's largely gaining to please you. So when you guys fight, he has doubts and works out.

Either way, I recommend you have a conversation with him. Not about him losing weight. Instead, ask him about how he feels about gaining weight. Say something like "I just wanted to check in with you. I think it's sexy the way you are putting on weight, but I wanted to see how you feel about it."

You are from USA, right? I'm asking because I love the fact that every time there is a problem your solution is to have a conversation, to clear things up etc and I know from this point of view, our mentality as a nation is 100yrs behind you. We don't talk that much about everything and this subject would be really taboo for us. Trust me, I know this would be the best and simple way, to talk to each other, but for some reason, this is not an option (and we as a couple are very open minded and we communicate a lot but this topic is still a hard one). I'm not sure yet he even knows I want him bigger (yes, yes, he saw this site I told him I like bigger guys, I told him I like his belly, I told him he was sexy when he was fatter etc...he should've known by now, but I can't be 100% sure)

I will also include my updates here:
He didn't go to the gym this week, but he told me he will start exercise at home (the gym was an idea just because he wanted to do some sport, but the exercise at home is because he has to train for a physical test at work)...he haven't done this either. He told me he'll go to run today with some friends. I wait to see if this will happen.
Anyway, he went back to his old eating habits, so he's not eating that much as he did last month. I hope thos won't last long, I really enjoyed when he was eating more 😔
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

I forgot to mention that he told me I didn't notice he gained 2kgs. I did a big mistake here, I know I should've told him that I noticed and I love it, but I just didn't say anything. I tried to fix it later and remind him how much I love his belly.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:
I forgot to mention that he told me I didn't notice he gained 2kgs. I did a big mistake here, I know I should've told him that I noticed and I love it, but I just didn't say anything. I tried to fix it later and remind him how much I love his belly.

And this is why I say communicate

Yes I am from America. However, despite our sexualized media, we tend to be a bunch of prudes. The average American often will not have an open and honest conversation with their partner about their needs, wants, and fears in the bedroom.

I see it all the time. It becomes a comedy of errors that strains the relationship. And from the outside looking in, it could be so easily resolved if they just talked. I promise you, we are not as ahead of Russia as you might think.

Still, relationships where you can have open and honest conversations about anything and everything tend to last longer than the ones that don't. And that is because it's so much easier to strengthen the relationship and head off potential problems that way.

I know you say you can't talk about these things because of your culture. Frankly, that's not true. And I know this becuase your boyfriend shows all the signs of being willing to talk.

You are just scared. Plain and simple. Every single time you mention a desire of yours and how you can't tell your boyfriend about it "because we don't do that here" he always turns out to be okay with it. Even excited to do it.

I say communicate because it works. I do it with my feedee all the time. Even though I am his domme, I am not afraid to be vulnerable with him and tell him what's going on. He does the same thing with me as well. We comfort each other and figure out how to navigate our concerns.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Munchies:

I know you say you can't talk about these things because of your culture. Frankly, that's not true. And I know this becuase your boyfriend shows all the signs of being willing to talk.

You are just scared. Plain and simple. Every single time you mention a desire of yours and how you can't tell your boyfriend about it "because we don't do that here" he always turns out to be okay with it. Even excited to do it.

Well, probably you won't believe me, but we are actually a couple who has open and honest conversation about everything (almost). We agreed that communication is very important so we do that. But yes, I'm scared of this topic, maybe without an actual reason, but it's the way I grew up. That's why I always mention our culture and things like that. Anyway, thanks to you I still have said more than I would have without your encoragement. But I need time to mentally prepare every time I have to speak about this topic with him.

Now, I have a question: is there any way to make him eat much without feeling sick? Yesterday he ate a lot again, but felt sick after
1 year
56789   loading