Fattening others

Fattening boyfriend

Munchies:

I know you say you can't talk about these things because of your culture. Frankly, that's not true. And I know this becuase your boyfriend shows all the signs of being willing to talk.

You are just scared. Plain and simple. Every single time you mention a desire of yours and how you can't tell your boyfriend about it "because we don't do that here" he always turns out to be okay with it. Even excited to do it.

Angy523:
Well, probably you won't believe me, but we are actually a couple who has open and honest conversation about everything (almost). We agreed that communication is very important so we do that. But yes, I'm scared of this topic, maybe without an actual reason, but it's the way I grew up. That's why I always mention our culture and things like that. Anyway, thanks to you I still have said more than I would have without your encoragement. But I need time to mentally prepare every time I have to speak about this topic with him.

Now, I have a question: is there any way to make him eat much without feeling sick? Yesterday he ate a lot again, but felt sick after

Hey, no shame in that. Baby steps. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Coincidentally, this is the same advice about increasing your boyfriend's capacity. Gotta work up to it. In many ways, stuffing is like training for a sporting event.

You already know your boyfriend's capacity. My advice is stuff him to the point he's comfortable stuffed and go slightly beyond it. Over time, you'll notice it will take more food to get him to that point.

Feel free to increase the intensity later, but for now, this should suffice.

Afterwards, be sure to give him belly rubs. It helps with digestion as well as getting any trapped air out. You may even find he's willing to eat a bit more after a good belly rubbing session.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Munchies:

Coincidentally, this is the same advice about increasing your boyfriend's capacity. Gotta work up to it. In many ways, stuffing is like training for a sporting event.

You already know your boyfriend's capacity. My advice is stuff him to the point he's comfortable stuffed and go slightly beyond it. Over time, you'll notice it will take more food to get him to that point.

Afterwards, be sure to give him belly rubs. It helps with digestion as well as getting any trapped air out. You may even find he's willing to eat a bit more after a good belly rubbing session.

We don't do that yet, I just let him eat how much he wants to and when he feels he wants to. He decides how much he eats. I take it easy, I don't want to make him feel uncomfortable. He just got used with the belly rubs and belly play. Lately he didn't eat that much, but the good part is he didn't start to go to the gym either. I take it slow, I know he didn't feel comfortable when he was fatter in the past, he doesn't even like to see those pictures. So I let him gain slowly (I'm hoping for a nice gaining in december with the holydays, but I'll see what's happening) and maybe he'll get comfortable with the extra weight. I hoped he will gain faster since he started so good, but I'll see what happens
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Munchies:

Angy523:
We don't do that yet, I just let him eat how much he wants to and when he feels he wants to. He decides how much he eats. I take it easy, I don't want to make him feel uncomfortable. He just got used with the belly rubs and belly play. Lately he didn't eat that much, but the good part is he didn't start to go to the gym either. I take it slow, I know he didn't feel comfortable when he was fatter in the past, he doesn't even like to see those pictures. So I let him gain slowly (I'm hoping for a nice gaining in december with the holydays, but I'll see what's happening) and maybe he'll get comfortable with the extra weight. I hoped he will gain faster since he started so good, but I'll see what happens

Slow is good. It allows him time to mentally adjust.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

And physically adjust if he’s not into the out of shape/lazy trope. I know after putting on 30-40 lbs I was winded and developed lower back pain. It’s fine now that I’m used to it, but…
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Update: He gained some weight, but he felt guilty because he ate too much in the last days so he wanted to go running. He didn't do it anyway. I played so much and so often with his belly and he started now to ask me to do it if I don't do it. Also he gets really horny when I kiss his belly. He asked me to hand feed him a few times and he started to eat a little even after he is full (he usually stopped when he was full, now he asks me if he should eat more)
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:
Update: He gained some weight, but he felt guilty because he ate too much in the last days so he wanted to go running. He didn't do it anyway. I played so much and so often with his belly and he started now to ask me to do it if I don't do it. Also he gets really horny when I kiss his belly. He asked me to hand feed him a few times and he started to eat a little even after he is full (he usually stopped when he was full, now he asks me if he should eat more)

Sounds like it won't be long before he hits 200 lbs. How big are you hoping he'll become?
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Munchies:
Sounds like it won't be long before he hits 200 lbs. How big are you hoping he'll become?

I would say 220-230
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Munchies:

Angy523:
I would say 220-230

As things are now, he'll be there by at least summer 2023. Maybe sooner.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

So excited to see things seem to be going well!
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Munchies:

Angy523:
I would say 220-230

Munchies:
As things are now, he'll be there by at least summer 2023. Maybe sooner.

If he keeps going like this, I agree. He started to eat more again.
I feel bad about something tho...when he was eating less I wasn't so turned on by him. Our sex life is much better now and I'm afraid that if he decides at some point to lose weight I won't be able to be the same during sex
1 year