Fattening others

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:
I kinda need ideas to make him gain more. He doesn't have too much soda lately or so many snacks he used to 😒

Munchies:
Be patient. He hasn't been gaining long. He does need time to acclimate to his weight gain.

Also, does he still want to gain, or is he just content to exist?

Angy523:
Well, when we talked he told me that he's just to lazy to restrict himself from certain foods and he is aware this would make him gain. So basically, from this discussion I think he doesn't (and didn't) want to gain but at the same time he doesn't mind gaining.

On the other hand, whe he ckecked the scale and he saw the same weight he had last time, he went to eat. He has dessert cooked by his mom and he asked me to cook him another one. He is eating bigger portions or he has seconds. I'm sure he is aware that this behaviour will make him gain and I don't think this is just about "being too lazy". Idk, there are some mixed signals so I can't tell if he wants to gain or not

Munchies:
Like I said. Be patient. Did you forget that originally he didn't want to gain weight and mostly started because he knew you loved it? He's relaxed about his eating habits, but that doesn't mean he has fulled accepted the fat lifestyle.

And that's ok. Let him figure out what he wants and support/love him through it. Another user said to love him as he is. This is good advice. He is your boyfriend first and your feedee second. For now, don't worry too much about his weight.

Angy523:
I love him as he is...I love him a lot, I just get too excited thinking of how he would look in the future. But I love him as he is now and I'm enjoying his body really much

I get it. I do. When I'm in feeder mode with my feedee, I want to fatten him up as much as I can as fast as I can. (I'm a sadist domme feeder who loves her men *big*.) But I give myself regular reality checks so I don't loose myself too much.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:
I kinda need ideas to make him gain more. He doesn't have too much soda lately or so many snacks he used to 😒

Munchies:
Be patient. He hasn't been gaining long. He does need time to acclimate to his weight gain.

Also, does he still want to gain, or is he just content to exist?

Angy523:
Well, when we talked he told me that he's just to lazy to restrict himself from certain foods and he is aware this would make him gain. So basically, from this discussion I think he doesn't (and didn't) want to gain but at the same time he doesn't mind gaining.

On the other hand, whe he ckecked the scale and he saw the same weight he had last time, he went to eat. He has dessert cooked by his mom and he asked me to cook him another one. He is eating bigger portions or he has seconds. I'm sure he is aware that this behaviour will make him gain and I don't think this is just about "being too lazy". Idk, there are some mixed signals so I can't tell if he wants to gain or not

Munchies:
Like I said. Be patient. Did you forget that originally he didn't want to gain weight and mostly started because he knew you loved it? He's relaxed about his eating habits, but that doesn't mean he has fulled accepted the fat lifestyle.

And that's ok. Let him figure out what he wants and support/love him through it. Another user said to love him as he is. This is good advice. He is your boyfriend first and your feedee second. For now, don't worry too much about his weight.

Angy523:
I love him as he is...I love him a lot, I just get too excited thinking of how he would look in the future. But I love him as he is now and I'm enjoying his body really much

Munchies:
I get it. I do. When I'm in feeder mode with my feedee, I want to fatten him up as much as I can as fast as I can. (I'm a sadist domme feeder who loves her men *big*.) But I give myself regular reality checks so I don't loose myself too much.

Im jealous... o.0

Btw i still need q few tips from you Munchies! XD
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Enas:
Im jealous... o.0

Btw i still need q few tips from you Munchies! XD

Here's a Mia tip: Eat
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

He lost weight (he was sick) and he is eating less again....I'll give up soon, I don't think he will ever be as fat as I want him. I thought it will be easy since he was fat before and both of his parents are fat.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:
He lost weight (he was sick) and he is eating less again....I'll give up soon, I don't think he will ever be as fat as I want him. I thought it will be easy since he was fat before and both of his parents are fat.

Oof. Glad he's better.

Weight gain and weight loss are both rather complex things. There are many factors for both. It's true that if your parents are fat, and you where once fat, you are more likely to be fat. But these are not the only indicators.

You are impatient. You want a fat boyfriend now and are unwilling to wait. Weight goes up and down all the time for various reason.

If you want to give up, that's fine. Love your boyfriend as he is, and you will be happy.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:

Munchies:
Oof. Glad he's better.

Weight gain and weight loss are both rather complex things. There are many factors for both. It's true that if your parents are fat, and you where once fat, you are more likely to be fat. But these are not the only indicators.

You are impatient. You want a fat boyfriend now and are unwilling to wait. Weight goes up and down all the time for various reason.

If you want to give up, that's fine. Love your boyfriend as he is, and you will be happy.

I guess you're right about being impatient. But we talk about a small weight gain I want, it could happened easily until this point. It took him months to gain 4kg and now he lost some weight (idk how much) so ofc I lose my patience sometime. But every time I lose hope and I start to think he'll lose the extra weight or he won't gain again, it comes a day like yesterday when he ate a lot, asked me to play with his belly and casually told me that he is my piggy. Literally acting like the perfect feedee. When we had this kind of days, I expect him to be as fat as I want really soon, but... after all the discussions we had, after everything I still can't figure out if he will ever be as fat as I want him, fatter or he will just keep his weight
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

CuppaJoe:
You have a BF who is accepting of your kink and preferences, who is using bedroom talk as a way to please you, and who has put on some weight as a way to please you. I think it would be helpful for you to adjust your focus away from lamenting what you don't have yet, and towards an appreciation for what you DO have. 😊

I think that many members here would confirm that they would be THRILLED to find someone who has taken the steps that your partner has already made with you. It's okay for you to prefer a larger size, but your latest post could be interpreted like situations in which a male partner wants his girlfriend to lose a few more pounds, or to have bigger breasts, or have long hair, etc. We tend to frown on a partner in a relationship asking their partner to change instead of loving them for who they are in the present.

I love that you two have a great relationship and I hope that you both enjoy this kink together. Give it time... there will be weight gained and lost. If you love each other, his increased size will be an added bonus to the relationship!

Couldn't have said it better myself.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

CuppaJoe:
You have a BF who is accepting of your kink and preferences, who is using bedroom talk as a way to please you, and who has put on some weight as a way to please you. I think it would be helpful for you to adjust your focus away from lamenting what you don't have yet, and towards an appreciation for what you DO have. 😊

I think that many members here would confirm that they would be THRILLED to find someone who has taken the steps that your partner has already made with you. It's okay for you to prefer a larger size, but your latest post could be interpreted like situations in which a male partner wants his girlfriend to lose a few more pounds, or to have bigger breasts, or have long hair, etc. We tend to frown on a partner in a relationship asking their partner to change instead of loving them for who they are in the present.

I love that you two have a great relationship and I hope that you both enjoy this kink together. Give it time... there will be weight gained and lost. If you love each other, his increased size will be an added bonus to the relationship!

I just want to be clear about something: I love him, no matter his size. I really love him and I would love him even if he lose weight, keep this weight or gain more. He knows this better than anyone. It's just the fact I see him sometimes eating sooo much and having many snacks and fast food, basically having a behaviour that would easily make him get fat enough really fast. And it makes me really unpatient to see the result and I start to have expectations...and out of nowhere, at some point he has some days when he skips meals, eats less, lose weight etc. It's not that I expect him to gain weight for me, I just expect this judging by his behaviour and it kind of mess with my mind, when everything changes.

It's just like...idk, picture this: Let's suppose you want something for Christmas and one of your friends give you all the signs that you'll get that thing as a gift from him, everything he does makes you believe you'll get that. But at some point he suddenly changes his behaviour and acts like he won't give you that anymore. At some point he starts to act again like you'll get that gift and it keeps going this way. Wouldn't it affect you a little? Ofc it doesn't change the way you see your friend and it won't affect your friendship, but it will be a small joy there which appears and disappears just because he makes you expect that gift right?

Well, I don't know if it was the best comparison, but I tried to explain the feeling. I'm not ungrateful, I really appreciate everything my bf does and did for me and I don't want to change him. 😇
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

I would encourage you to reread your reply here. You're making some pretty contradictory statements. Especially about when he skips meals or doesn't continue gaining, because you're making it very clear that there's condition on your affection for him without understanding that just because you two both engage in this that it won't always be at the same rate, with the same desire, or with the expected results.

Either you love him as he is, or you don't. Being impatient with any changes to our bodies is not something anyone can control and it's something that feedists, FAs and fatphobes alike all have in common. I would encourage you to also look into how nutrition actually works. It's not just eating a lot that will cause gain. Just like weight loss or composition change, it's all about nutrition/macros. And even then you can do it all "perfectly" and still not get the results you want.

And if you don't learn that, and how to separate those two concepts, and understand that the kink may never result in a physical manifestation that *you* desire, this may actually lead you to resent him. Your impatience is a you problem.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

LoraDayton:
I would encourage you to also look into how nutrition actually works.

I mean this respectfully, but after 9yrs of sports with weight classes (and getting to that level to teach others), 8yrs since I read about nutrition and sport AND a physical education and sports license degree, I would think that I know how nutrition *actually* works. It's science, if you do it *perfectly*, trust me, it works...BUT you have to know how it *actually* works in order to do it perfectly.

Now, about the rest of your reply... I'm sorry what I've said looked like contradictory statements to you, but just like this problem about nutrition, it may be just your opinion and not the reality. But I'm open minded and I can admit when I'm wrong so if you show me here exatly where I said I don't love him or love him less when he stops gaining, I'll be ready to admit that I have a problem. BUT if you can't show me this, I will kindly ask you to don't assume this kind of things about people's life because it may bother some of them.
1 year