Fattening others

Fattening boyfriend

Update: He went from 193 to 190 when he lost weight, but now he is 198
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:
Update: He went from 193 to 190 when he lost weight, but now he is 198

Impressive! Almost 200.

This is why you gotta be patient. Weight goes up and down all the time - especially +/- 5 lbs. Keep being patient and see what happens.

How does he feel about nearly being 200 lbs?
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

I love coming back and finding updates on this thread! Hang in there and enjoy the gains that come. I can tell you from experience, when you are trying to gain, it can be very discouraging to lose a little bit. A little extra love on the down days would have gone a long way.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Munchies:

He doesn't realise it yet. When he checked the scale last time he just said it must be broken.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

16851:
I love coming back and finding updates on this thread! Hang in there and enjoy the gains that come. I can tell you from experience, when you are trying to gain, it can be very discouraging to lose a little bit. A little extra love on the down days would have gone a long way.

Well, he isn't trying to gain. It is just happening because he started to eat more (specially fast food) and he isn't doing sport anymore.

It was nice to see he is so out of shape that he was complaining for climbing some stairs. Also he gets tired really fast now. Love it.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Munchies:

Angy523:
He doesn't realise it yet. When he checked the scale last time he just said it must be broken.

Lol. Your boyfriend is cute. Boy's packing on the pounds and is denial. Silly man.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Sooo, I need to know if it's wrong what I'm doing. Long story short: my bf gained some more weight during holidays (just as everyone else I guess) and he got to the point when some of his clothes got really tight. So I bought him as a Christmas gift some clothes a bigger size. At first he was surprised when he saw the size, but they fit well and after the holidays he uses those clothes the most. Also, I saw his belt from his work uniform got uncomfortably tight so I loosen it up a bit (it isn't the usual kind if belt which you choose how tight it will be every time you put it on, this one is like a tactical belt so you choose how tight you want it and then you just put it on at the same size until you decide to modify it). I did this only because he stays like 12hrs at work and I didn't want him to feel so uncomfortable.

Is it ok to do this kind of things for his own comfort? I don't do it to make him think he didn't gain or something (I saw this kind of thinking somwhere on this site), he knows his weight very well since he steps on the scale almost every day. Also, I agreed when he told me he got fatter (well, I also added he got sexier and that his belly turns me on and since then he ate even more).
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

i am happy for you guys and i really think your guy is over 200 lbs..good weight gain..anyway i think its right and you did these things right for his sake
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:
Sooo, I need to know if it's wrong what I'm doing. Long story short: my bf gained some more weight during holidays (just as everyone else I guess) and he got to the point when some of his clothes got really tight. So I bought him as a Christmas gift some clothes a bigger size. At first he was surprised when he saw the size, but they fit well and after the holidays he uses those clothes the most. Also, I saw his belt from his work uniform got uncomfortably tight so I loosen it up a bit (it isn't the usual kind if belt which you choose how tight it will be every time you put it on, this one is like a tactical belt so you choose how tight you want it and then you just put it on at the same size until you decide to modify it). I did this only because he stays like 12hrs at work and I didn't want him to feel so uncomfortable.

Is it ok to do this kind of things for his own comfort? I don't do it to make him think he didn't gain or something (I saw this kind of thinking somwhere on this site), he knows his weight very well since he steps on the scale almost every day. Also, I agreed when he told me he got fatter (well, I also added he got sexier and that his belly turns me on and since then he ate even more).

If he's okay with it, you're just being thoughtful.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:

I think what you're doing is perfectly fine. You didn't hide what size the new clothes were, so you weren't being deceptive with them, and I think anyone that loves their partner wants them to be comfortable.

You're also being honest with him by acknowledging that he's gained weight and letting him know you still find him sexy. Keep that up so he knows he doesn't need to worry about gaining a little more.
1 year