Fattening others

Fattening boyfriend

Munchies:
Of course lower physical attraction doesn't negate love. However, the way you went about it was a bit ... emotionally oblivious.

Don't get me wrong. You did the right thing telling him that you will support him losing weight. But your reaction was a bit ... demoralizing.

Everyone wants their partner to love them and find them attractive. To say, quite viscerally, that you will find your partner less attractive after he worked up the courage to tell you he wants to lose weight stings. And you know he worked up the courage to tell you because he was shocked that you didn't try to argue him about him losing weight.

Imagine if he told you that he'd be less attracted to you if you lost some of your curves. It would hurt even though you know he loves you.

My boyfriend is about 500 lbs. He wants to lose some weight for health and comfort related reasons. He's already joined a gym and goes 3 times a week.

He knows I love him, but he feels secure that my attraction to him will be the same. How did I manage that? Because I found several different reasons to find him attractive. So even if he lost one of the things I found attractive about him, I have several other reasons to be attracted to him.

I agree with almost everything you said, but not that he worked up the courage to tell me. If you judge only by this, I agree it could look like that, but it's not the first time he says something like this. He told me a lot of times in the past the same thing and even when I tried to hide my fetish and he actually tought I would prefer him skinnier (which I still think he partially thinks) his behaviour was the same as this time, eating more or not doing anything to actually lose weight.

If this was the first time he told me something like this, I wouldn't act like that and I would try to hide my emotions better. But from my point of view, he used to tell me he wants to lose weight often in the past because he thought I would prefer him like that. Last time he told me he wants to lose weight and he was really sad he got that fat I made it very clear I found him really attractive like that and he was very happy and enjoyed food more than ever. Now I am suspicious he has doubts again (he asked me lately about a boy with 6 packs if I find him attractive and my answer was yes...I know you'll tell me is not ok, but me and my bf have this rule of always telling the truth).

Anyway, he is the kind of person who makes anything if he really wants to. So I can judge by his behaviour in the future if he actually wants to lose weight or he just told me like he told that many times in the past. By now he didn't act like he actually wants that...it was the opposite to be honest
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

"He gained a little again, but he still thinks I prefer a guy with 6 packs bases on the fact that in the past I was with this type of guys. I don't know how to make him believe me I don't want him to have abs."

"He told me he has to start doing some sport again because he is getting fat and he doesn't want that."

"I thought so, but he ruined my dreams today. He has a new idea to start going to the gym next week."

"I take it slow, I know he didn't feel comfortable when he was fatter in the past, he doesn't even like to see those pictures."

"Our sex life is much better now and I'm afraid that if he decides at some point to lose weight I won't be able to be the same during sex."

"So basically, from this discussion I think he doesn't (and didn't) want to gain but at the same time he doesn't mind gaining."

"He lost weight (he was sick) and he is eating less again....I'll give up soon, I don't think he will ever be as fat as I want him."

"I explained to him that when he lost weight I wasn't as attracted to him as I am now."

"He asked me lately about a boy with 6 packs if I find him attractive and my answer was yes..."

This topic is a comedy. Can I have one very unpopular question? How did you support him when he wanted to lose weight in the past?
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

MalyPrinc:
"He gained a little again, but he still thinks I prefer a guy with 6 packs bases on the fact that in the past I was with this type of guys. I don't know how to make him believe me I don't want him to have abs."

"He told me he has to start doing some sport again because he is getting fat and he doesn't want that."

"I thought so, but he ruined my dreams today. He has a new idea to start going to the gym next week."

"I take it slow, I know he didn't feel comfortable when he was fatter in the past, he doesn't even like to see those pictures."

"Our sex life is much better now and I'm afraid that if he decides at some point to lose weight I won't be able to be the same during sex."

"So basically, from this discussion I think he doesn't (and didn't) want to gain but at the same time he doesn't mind gaining."

"He lost weight (he was sick) and he is eating less again....I'll give up soon, I don't think he will ever be as fat as I want him."

"I explained to him that when he lost weight I wasn't as attracted to him as I am now."

"He asked me lately about a boy with 6 packs if I find him attractive and my answer was yes..."

This topic is a comedy. Can I have one very unpopular question? How did you support him when he wanted to lose weight in the past?

In the past when? Before I wrote this topic when he actually lost weight? We didn't see each other that much during that time, he was in another city so our realationship was more about talking and less about physical attraction. Also, he lost weight back then mostly because he didn't have much food there or the food was bad and at some point he had some stomach problems so it couldn't bother me...and I repeat, we didn't see each other that much anyway.

I'm used with bigger boys (most of them were big because of muscles and 2 or 3 were fat).

But what's the comedy here? It's just that he wants something that most people want (to look in a certain way without working for it) and he usually is aware that he is too lazy to work for that and lives happilly enjoying food, but has some moments when he says he will do something. Meanwhile, for some reason I really take him seriously when he says that even if he never acted for it and I get sad obviously because I don't like to have a small boyfriend. I don't find it that funny
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Munchies:
Of course lower physical attraction doesn't negate love. However, the way you went about it was a bit ... emotionally oblivious.

Don't get me wrong. You did the right thing telling him that you will support him losing weight. But your reaction was a bit ... demoralizing.

Everyone wants their partner to love them and find them attractive. To say, quite viscerally, that you will find your partner less attractive after he worked up the courage to tell you he wants to lose weight stings. And you know he worked up the courage to tell you because he was shocked that you didn't try to argue him about him losing weight.

Imagine if he told you that he'd be less attracted to you if you lost some of your curves. It would hurt even though you know he loves you.

My boyfriend is about 500 lbs. He wants to lose some weight for health and comfort related reasons. He's already joined a gym and goes 3 times a week.

He knows I love him, but he feels secure that my attraction to him will be the same. How did I manage that? Because I found several different reasons to find him attractive. So even if he lost one of the things I found attractive about him, I have several other reasons to be attracted to him.

Angy523:
I agree with almost everything you said, but not that he worked up the courage to tell me. If you judge only by this, I agree it could look like that, but it's not the first time he says something like this. He told me a lot of times in the past the same thing and even when I tried to hide my fetish and he actually tought I would prefer him skinnier (which I still think he partially thinks) his behaviour was the same as this time, eating more or not doing anything to actually lose weight.

If this was the first time he told me something like this, I wouldn't act like that and I would try to hide my emotions better. But from my point of view, he used to tell me he wants to lose weight often in the past because he thought I would prefer him like that. Last time he told me he wants to lose weight and he was really sad he got that fat I made it very clear I found him really attractive like that and he was very happy and enjoyed food more than ever. Now I am suspicious he has doubts again (he asked me lately about a boy with 6 packs if I find him attractive and my answer was yes...I know you'll tell me is not ok, but me and my bf have this rule of always telling the truth).

Anyway, he is the kind of person who makes anything if he really wants to. So I can judge by his behaviour in the future if he actually wants to lose weight or he just told me like he told that many times in the past. By now he didn't act like he actually wants that...it was the opposite to be honest

This is the sort of thinking that makes feedees leave their feeders.

Your boyfriend initially did not want to gain weight, but he did it to please you. He might have learned to appreciate being chubbier, but it is extremely clear that he doesn't want to be fat.

You are so focused on what you want his body to look like that you are neglecting he feels about all of this.

Remember how he wanted you to gain with him? Remember how you aren't really a fan of it, but you're accepting your fate?

It's this. It's literally this.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Munchies:

Angy523:

Munchies:
This is the sort of thinking that makes feedees leave their feeders.

Your boyfriend initially did not want to gain weight, but he did it to please you. He might have learned to appreciate being chubbier, but it is extremely clear that he doesn't want to be fat.

You are so focused on what you want his body to look like that you are neglecting he feels about all of this.

Remember how he wanted you to gain with him? Remember how you aren't really a fan of it, but you're accepting your fate?

It's this. It's literally this.

To the OP, I really hope that you two come to some sort of resolution when you talk and not create a larger issue than either of you had intended. I can understand your frustration as I experience it in my own relationship with a non-feedism partner.

Munchies very well said. I know you are not trying to be rude to the OP, but rather helpful in processing/self-actualization.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

I just wanted to say that relationships can be super complex.

When someone asks for advices in a place like this, they can be vulnerable. Lets be kind in our opinions to not Hurt the others feelings.
People in different countries have different cultures and different habits. Things that can be normal for some people can be absurd for others.

Honest talk with the Partners seems to be the best Way to keep a healthy relationship. And at the end of the Day, the only opinions that really matters are the ones evolved in the relationship.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Sumjohn:
Can't wait for another update from op.

I didn't know if I should update this because I realised that exposing this kind of details to strangers make some people think they know more about me and my partener than they actually know.

But I guess I can give some updates once in a while. Sooo:
1. Just as I expected, he didn't lose weight. He ate less for a few days, but it did't last. He gained a little weight again, but idk how much.
2. He is at his heaviest since I know him, which made me show much more appreciation for his body. Just seeing him naked was enough to make me horny. He saw that and because I kept saying that he is too sexy, he asked if I would prefer him to lose weight or to gain weight. I told him I wouldn't like him to lose weight and he told me that it would be too hard for him anyways. I asked him why and he just said he doesn't want to eat less.
3. One day he told me he got fatter and that he was thinking to lose a little weight, but he wants to know my opinion. I told him he should do what he feels is better for him and I would support that. But he insisted he wants to know what I think about his gain and I told him I think he looks good. He still wanted to hear a clear answer, if I would prefer him to lose weight or not so I told him I would prefer not...he just told me "You make me really fat, you know that?" and I saw he got hard.
4. He is literally addicted to me playing with his belly. He always asks me to do this or to kiss it. Also, during handjob he pulls my head to kiss his belly.
5. He doesn't skip meals anymore. Even if he doesn't have time to eat, he finds a way.
6. He doesn't let me play with his belly in public anymore because he tells me it makes him horny.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Sumjohn:

Angy523:
I didn't know if I should update this because I realised that exposing this kind of details to strangers make some people think they know more about me and my partener than they actually know.

But I guess I can give some updates once in a while. Sooo:
1. Just as I expected, he didn't lose weight. He ate less for a few days, but it did't last. He gained a little weight again, but idk how much.
2. He is at his heaviest since I know him, which made me show much more appreciation for his body. Just seeing him naked was enough to make me horny. He saw that and because I kept saying that he is too sexy, he asked if I would prefer him to lose weight or to gain weight. I told him I wouldn't like him to lose weight and he told me that it would be too hard for him anyways. I asked him why and he just said he doesn't want to eat less.
3. One day he told me he got fatter and that he was thinking to lose a little weight, but he wants to know my opinion. I told him he should do what he feels is better for him and I would support that. But he insisted he wants to know what I think about his gain and I told him I think he looks good. He still wanted to hear a clear answer, if I would prefer him to lose weight or not so I told him I would prefer not...he just told me "You make me really fat, you know that?" and I saw he got hard.
4. He is literally addicted to me playing with his belly. He always asks me to do this or to kiss it. Also, during handjob he pulls my head to kiss his belly.
5. He doesn't skip meals anymore. Even if he doesn't have time to eat, he finds a way.
6. He doesn't let me play with his belly in public anymore because he tells me it makes him horny.

Glad that you guys are doing great. May you have a long and happy relationship.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Sumjohn:

I forgot to mention:
7. He gets tired much faster now.
8. He became lazier (even during sex, lately he just let me do most of the action)

But I'm still confused sometimes, he has some moments when he tells me he should lose weight because he got fatter. I started to think it's his way of teasing me because without me saying anything, he asked if we should make his belly smaller or bigger and I thought it would be safe to say it looks good as it is, but his answer was "I don't think so, I think we should make it bigger". Or he showed me a pic with a man with 6 packs and asked me if I want him to look like that. I said no and he said he's happy to hear that. Also, today he checked the scale, he told me he is too fat, but after that he came with me to eat some cake (I was the one who wanted it, but in the end he ate much more than me...basically he ate everything was left while I had 2-3 bites)
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Sumjohn:

I forgot to mention:
7. He gets tired much faster now.
8. He became lazier (even during sex, lately he just let me do most of the action)

But I'm still confused sometimes, he has some moments when he tells me he should lose weight because he got fatter. I started to think it's his way of teasing me because without me saying anything, he asked if we should make his belly smaller or bigger and I thought it would be safe to say it looks good as it is, but his answer was "I don't think so, I think we should make it bigger". Or he showed me a pic with a man with 6 packs and asked me if I want him to look like that. I said no and he said he's happy to hear that. Also, today he checked the scale, he told me he is too fat, but after that he came with me to eat some cake (I was the one who wanted it, but in the end he ate much more than me...basically he ate everything was left while I had 2-3 bites)
1 year