Fattening others

Fattening boyfriend

Sumjohn:
Can't wait for another update from op.

I forgot to mention:
7. He gets tired much faster now.
8. He became lazier (even during sex, lately he just let me do most of the action)

But I'm still confused sometimes, he has some moments when he tells me he should lose weight because he got fatter. I started to think it's his way of teasing me because without me saying anything, he asked if we should make his belly smaller or bigger and I thought it would be safe to say it looks good as it is, but his answer was "I don't think so, I think we should make it bigger". Or he showed me a pic with a man with 6 packs and asked me if I want him to look like that. I said no and he said he's happy to hear that. Also, today he checked the scale, he told me he is too fat, but after that he came with me to eat some cake (I was the one who wanted it, but in the end he ate much more than me...basically he ate everything was left while I had 2-3 bites)
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Sumjohn:
Can't wait for another update from op.

Angy523:
I forgot to mention:
7. He gets tired much faster now.
8. He became lazier (even during sex, lately he just let me do most of the action)

But I'm still confused sometimes, he has some moments when he tells me he should lose weight because he got fatter. I started to think it's his way of teasing me because without me saying anything, he asked if we should make his belly smaller or bigger and I thought it would be safe to say it looks good as it is, but his answer was "I don't think so, I think we should make it bigger". Or he showed me a pic with a man with 6 packs and asked me if I want him to look like that. I said no and he said he's happy to hear that. Also, today he checked the scale, he told me he is too fat, but after that he came with me to eat some cake (I was the one who wanted it, but in the end he ate much more than me...basically he ate everything was left while I had 2-3 bites)

Sounds like home boy is developing a kink. Not sure what flavor, but it's certainly developing.

I think he loves to hear you reject conventional attractiveness for his growing body.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

This is a great thread. Thanks for sharing.

I think he has the traditional conflict. It is clear that the belly is a huge turn on for him, but to friends and family he is embarrassed that he got a bit fat.

Does he know you are posting on this forum? If so, any chance you could post a before and after (or maybe just the after) of his belly? Just the belly with the rest of him cropped out.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Billedmeup:

I think he has the traditional conflict. It is clear that the belly is a huge turn on for him, but to friends and family he is embarrassed that he got a bit fat.

Does he know you are posting on this forum? If so, any chance you could post a before and after (or maybe just the after) of his belly? Just the belly with the rest of him cropped out.

That's a weird thing to ask. It's clear that all she wanted was relationship advice. Why would she want to objectify her partner to be lusted over by strangers?
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Billedmeup:

I won't post this kind of things, but if you enjoy the subject I can post updates on this forum once in a while.

He just had one of those moments when he told me he has to lose weight and that his belly is too big, but the same day he ordered fast food and he stuffed himself. Next day he also ate a lot, but the day after that he told me again he has a huge belly and he should lose some weight. I just reminded him how sexy he is and he showed me he knows that (he was rubbing his belly knowing this will turn me on) and that night I asked him if I should stop buying him the sweets and snacks he enjoys since he wants to lose weight. He didn't answer, but he asked me if I want him to lose weight. I told him I like his body and I don't think he needs to lose weight. He asked me right after if I would like him to reach 220. The next day he ate normally and the day after he stuffed his belly again and even video called me to show me his belly while he was playing with it.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Love your updates and hearing things are progressing for you both. Best wishes!
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Sooo, almost every day he tells me that he should lose 2-3kgs or that his belly is too big (when he tells me about the belly, he doesn't mention losing weight, he just show me his belly and asks me if I've seen how big is it). But he still eats a lot (even more than he used to), he orders fast food, he buys chips and soda. I even asked him if I should stop buying chips and soda for him since he wants to lose weight and he told me I can buy them. Besides that, he gets really horny after he stuff himself.

So, my question is:
Is this any kind of fetish?...when he tells me he should lose weight, does he expect me to say no or stop him? I'm asking because I don't understand. He says he should lose weight, but he eats even more than before.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:
Sooo, almost every day he tells me that he should lose 2-3kgs or that his belly is too big (when he tells me about the belly, he doesn't mention losing weight, he just show me his belly and asks me if I've seen how big is it). But he still eats a lot (even more than he used to), he orders fast food, he buys chips and soda. I even asked him if I should stop buying chips and soda for him since he wants to lose weight and he told me I can buy them. Besides that, he gets really horny after he stuff himself.

So, my question is:
Is this any kind of fetish?...when he tells me he should lose weight, does he expect me to say no or stop him? I'm asking because I don't understand. He says he should lose weight, but he eats even more than before.

You should just ask him. We can make all the guesses in the world, but only he knows the reason.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

As always, the reasonable thing to do is listen to Munchies....

Oooor you could just dive right into the worlds sweetest teasing or reassurances. If I had to guess, the behavior as a whole looks like he's giving you an opening to be both sensual and supportive.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Um “reluctant” gaining is def a thing. Denial wg is a thing. Him showing off or whining may be his way of playing along. But agree open communication will sort things out. Best of luck!
1 year