Fattening others

Fattening boyfriend

If your gf wants to shave her head and you know you'll find this totally unattractive, you'll try to stop her and you won't be judged for that. It's absolutely normal to try to prevent a change you know will affect your attraction to your partener as long as at the end of the day you let her decide and you don't manipulate her.

Some individuals don't understand that bodies of their partners are not their business. And it's not ok to try to prevent a change you know will affect your attraction to your partner.

The best partner is the one who will always support your decisions about your body. Period.
4 months

Fattening boyfriend

If your gf wants to shave her head and you know you'll find this totally unattractive, you'll try to stop her and you won't be judged for that. It's absolutely normal to try to prevent a change you know will affect your attraction to your partener as long as at the end of the day you let her decide and you don't manipulate her.

MalyPrinc:

I agree. Let them decide. Don’t manipulate.

All kinds of things are acceptable in fiction and Fantasy, but irl, your partner is not your puppet.

Some individuals don't understand that bodies of their partners are not their business. And it's not ok to try to prevent a change you know will affect your attraction to your partner.

The best partner is the one who will always support your decisions about your body. Period.

We are all going to change. We will age. We will wrinkle. We will grow fatter or skinnier. We will lose hair and then grow hair in new and unusual places. We will have scars and wounds.

There are changes you can’t control or decide. If you’re in it for the long haul, you know:

Love is more than just attraction.

And if your partner wants to experiment with changes, unless you find them so odious they make you I’ll, then give them their space.

My body. My life.

I think I heard that one somewhere.
4 months

Fattening boyfriend

I messed that up somehow. I will fix it later. When I have some patience.
4 months

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:
Sooo...we were happy and everything was really good. He gained more weight and I felt like he is the sexiest in the world and the sex was awesome. Also, I asked him many times if he feels good about his gaining and he told me yes.
But yesterday he wore his uniform after 1 month and he felt his belt was hurting him. And today his annoying mother told him he got too fat. A few hours after that he told me he wants to lose weight until his uniform will fit well again. I tried to tell him to adjust the belt, but he told me it's the right size, but it hurts when he sits and the belly hangs over it...or when he bends. So I had to accept this argument. Ofc I don't want him to feel pain.

Before judging me again, I want to tell you that I LOVE HIM no matter what. And I will love him even if he'll ever be skinny. But I was sad all day because I just know I won't see him as attractive as I see him now. And we had many problems with our sex life because he thought I'm not as attracted to him as I should...it wasn't true, I was either stressed with some exams or having other problems and I explained to him. But he always doubted that.
Idk what I'll do when this would be actually true. I know I won't be attracted as I am now. Ofc I'll still like him, but it will be a difference for sure.
Usually the best solution is to talk to him. But how should I tell him something like this? I would be selfish af. And I love him and I want to support his decision. But this just makes me sad...he also saw I was sad today and asked me to explain it and I tried to find an excuse.

People's bodies change all the time. How you look now will not be how you look later.

Ever see couples that have been together 40, 50, 60 years? Specifically the ones that are still in love with each other? They put in the work to achieve that. The truth is that no matter what your partner looks like, you can lose attraction to them anytime. And telling them "I'm not attracted to you," or "I'm less attracted to you," puts the burden on them.

And unless they are doing something no reasonable person would put up with like not bathing or being obnoxious, then it's a you issue, not a them issue.

My partner loves busty women. And I am very busty. If I went down several cup sizes and he said "I'm not attracted to you anymore," or "I find you less attractive," I'd be destroyed.

You have some things you need to work through - things that are not his burden to bear. If he asks, you can tell him "I'm sorry babe. I'm working through some things. They are not your fault, and you did nothing wrong. When I'm done, I'll tell you about it."

In the mean time, ask yourself if you can find other reasons to be attracted to him. When my partner decided to lose weight, he was terrified of me losing attraction to him. That never happened. If anything, the closer we get, the more I find myself attracted to him. Some of it involves me finding different reasons to be attracted to him. Like the growing muscle in his arms or how he has really nice cheekbones I never saw before. The rest is appreciating the things that don't change like his broad shoulders or sweet smile.

It's also important to find non-sexual reasons to be attracted to your partner. For me, it's things like how he makes me feel safe or his wicked sense of humor.

If you can find it in yourself to maintain your attraction, tell him. "Babe, I was worried I'd lose my attraction to you. But after thinking things through, I realize that's not going to be a problem." If you can't then you should probably end things. If not, the relationship will wither away and become filled with resentment.
3 months

Fattening boyfriend

Twinkenabler:
You flip flop and repeat yourself a lot in this thread with the same concerns that people have already given advice for. I hope if your boyfriend does decide to lose weight he can find better support.

Actually not, I don't repeat myself. It looks like that to you because probably you think now it's absolutely the same as I was worried he will lose weigh many months ago when I wasn't sure he actually enjoyed gaining or liked being fatter. But the things were really different back then. Since then we figured some things out and he enjoyed his weight gain. I talked to him many times to make sure he likes it and not only doing it for me and every time he assured me he enjoyed it.

Another big difference I didn't mentioned: we discussed about this 2 days ago and I asked him if losing weight will make him happier. He told me "no, but I won't feel pain from that belt anymore" and I asked him why doesn't he undo it when he sits down like others do. He told me he doesn't want to be like that. So basically, now he wants to lose weight because his belly got in his way at work, not because he doesn't feel good with how he looks. In the past it was about not being confortable with being fatter and he also didn't trust me I liked him fatter. Now, when I asked him if he doesn't want to gain weight ever again, he actually told me "ofc I will gain weight again, I like that". He also told me he likes his belly.

Anyway, sorry to bother you with thos topic, but you can just not read it anymore. I also use it just to talk with different people some things which I don't feel confortable to talk to him from the beginning.
3 months

Fattening boyfriend

Munchies:
People's bodies change all the time. How you look now will not be how you look later.

Ever see couples that have been together 40, 50, 60 years? Specifically the ones that are still in love with each other? They put in the work to achieve that. The truth is that no matter what your partner looks like, you can lose attraction to them anytime. And telling them "I'm not attracted to you," or "I'm less attracted to you," puts the burden on them.

And unless they are doing something no reasonable person would put up with like not bathing or being obnoxious, then it's a you issue, not a them issue.

My partner loves busty women. And I am very busty. If I went down several cup sizes and he said "I'm not attracted to you anymore," or "I find you less attractive," I'd be destroyed.

You have some things you need to work through - things that are not his burden to bear. If he asks, you can tell him "I'm sorry babe. I'm working through some things. They are not your fault, and you did nothing wrong. When I'm done, I'll tell you about it."

In the mean time, ask yourself if you can find other reasons to be attracted to him. When my partner decided to lose weight, he was terrified of me losing attraction to him. That never happened. If anything, the closer we get, the more I find myself attracted to him. Some of it involves me finding different reasons to be attracted to him. Like the growing muscle in his arms or how he has really nice cheekbones I never saw before. The rest is appreciating the things that don't change like his broad shoulders or sweet smile.

It's also important to find non-sexual reasons to be attracted to your partner. For me, it's things like how he makes me feel safe or his wicked sense of humor.

If you can find it in yourself to maintain your attraction, tell him. "Babe, I was worried I'd lose my attraction to you. But after thinking things through, I realize that's not going to be a problem." If you can't then you should probably end things. If not, the relationship will wither away and become filled with resentment.

Thank you for your advices. They're great as always, but this time I did it my way because the truth is no one here can know our relationship as good as we do. Some of the people make me look like some toxic evil GF and (even you) suggested breaking up.

But just as I said before, every relationship has its own rules.
We usually discuss everything. It's not the best idea everytime. Sometimes maybe we would have been happier if we didn't know some things, but this is us. So hidding the reasons of my sadness isn't something I can actually do without making him upset.
If one of us is sad or doesn't look ok, we discuss it immediately or sometimes later, but later as in 1-2hrs later, not days.

Abou attraction and physical attraction. Since you answered to this topic from the beginning you peobably remember that I was with him before gaining weight. So ofc I have many reasons I am attracted to him. But I think it's normal that we are attracted of our parteners in one form more than in another. And I doubt I'm the only one experiencing this. Even when you get old, ofc you should love your partener the same and you shouldn't be less attracted to them. Buuuut I doubt it will be the same physical attraction. I think it will be the same level because you'll find many reasons to be attracted to, not physic related.

Anyway, we aren't old yet. So we (both) find it normal to be as attractive as we can for each other as we can and we like. So if he likes blonde hair and I don't like being blonde, I won't be blonde just for him (it's just an example, not the case happily, he likes my hair color). Buut he likes long hair and I had some moments I wanted to cut it short. He just told me he wouldn't like that. Also he told me if it makes me happy and I really want that, I should do it. It didn't "make me happy", it was just a thing I wanted for the moment so I didn't do it since he told me he won't like it. But those kind of things are normal for us because, again, we try to tell each other everything. We don't decide for each other and we support each other if something makes one of us happy, but we stil tell our opinions even when some of them hurts. (I hesitated to tell him what I thought this time not because it could hurt, but because I was afraid it will make him keep his weight for me and I wanted to let him figure out what he wants without influencing because this is not as superficial as having short or long hair, it was about his confort)

It's the same for him wanting to lose weight now. I knew he loves eating. I knew he told me many times he likes his belly and how he looks since he gained weight. I know he's happy with a full belly. So I couldn't believe losing weight will make him happy so I was sad about it. We discuss it after all and I was right, he is happier now, but he doesn't feel confortable at work so he will los
3 months

Fattening boyfriend

[
Angy523:
Thank you for your advices. They're great as always, but this time I did it my way because the truth is no one here can know our relationship as good as we do. Some of the people make me look like some toxic evil GF and (even you) suggested breaking up.

But just as I said before, every relationship has its own rules.
We usually discuss everything. It's not the best idea everytime. Sometimes maybe we would have been happier if we didn't know some things, but this is us. So hidding the reasons of my sadness isn't something I can actually do without making him upset.
If one of us is sad or doesn't look ok, we discuss it immediately or sometimes later, but later as in 1-2hrs later, not days.

Abou attraction and physical attraction. Since you answered to this topic from the beginning you peobably remember that I was with him before gaining weight. So ofc I have many reasons I am attracted to him. But I think it's normal that we are attracted of our parteners in one form more than in another. And I doubt I'm the only one experiencing this. Even when you get old, ofc you should love your partener the same and you shouldn't be less attracted to them. Buuuut I doubt it will be the same physical attraction. I think it will be the same level because you'll find many reasons to be attracted to, not physic related.

Anyway, we aren't old yet. So we (both) find it normal to be as attractive as we can for each other as we can and we like. So if he likes blonde hair and I don't like being blonde, I won't be blonde just for him (it's just an example, not the case happily, he likes my hair color). Buut he likes long hair and I had some moments I wanted to cut it short. He just told me he wouldn't like that. Also he told me if it makes me happy and I really want that, I should do it. It didn't "make me happy", it was just a thing I wanted for the moment so I didn't do it since he told me he won't like it. But those kind of things are normal for us because, again, we try to tell each other everything. We don't decide for each other and we support each other if something makes one of us happy, but we stil tell our opinions even when some of them hurts. (I hesitated to tell him what I thought this time not because it could hurt, but because I was afraid it will make him keep his weight for me and I wanted to let him figure out what he wants without influencing because this is not as superficial as having short or long hair, it was about his confort)

It's the same for him wanting to lose weight now. I knew he loves eating. I knew he told me many times he likes his belly and how he looks since he gained weight. I know he's happy with a full belly. So I couldn't believe losing weight will make him happy so I was sad about it. We discuss it after all and I was right, he is happier now, but he doesn't feel confortable at work so he will los[/quote]

It sounds like you all communicate well and often. Good for you.

And you are right. No one else knows what it’s like inside your relationship like you do. We don’t know you. We need not judge you negatively.

Telling someone you are with for some time that you’re no longer attracted or are losing your physical attraction seems a sure fire way to end the relationship or at least create misery within it.
3 months

Fattening boyfriend

The most important things in a relationship are compatibility, communication and compassion.

If you enjoy each other's company can talk about problems and work through them, and want what's best for each other, you can make it work.

Do not worry about your boyfriend losing too much weight. The odds are very "slim" that he will succeed over the long term. Most probably he's going to get fatter. So you can be patient - time is on your side.
3 months

Fattening boyfriend

Fatrnfatr:
The most important things in a relationship are compatibility, communication and compassion.

If you enjoy each other's company can talk about problems and work through them, and want what's best for each other, you can make it work.

Do not worry about your boyfriend losing too much weight. The odds are very "slim" that he will succeed over the long term. Most probably he's going to get fatter. So you can be patient - time is on your side.

Thank you!

If he really wants to lose weight, I will help him. I know I seemed selfish, but it wasn't all about me. I don't want him to struggle dieting (he really loves to eat so it won't be easy for him) or to be hungry and unhappy.

He told me he doesn't want to lose much weight anyway. And I know he likes how he looks now (another reason which makes me sad about him losing weight). If I knew he's unhappy and he didn't like to eat so much, I wouldn't react like this.
3 months

Fattening boyfriend

Would like to know if there is any update about this thread :0
1 month