Fattening others

Fattening boyfriend

Joss123:
Would like to know if there is any update about this thread :0

There is actually, but I stopped writing about this because some people felt too confortable to tell me we should break up every time they didn't like something I said.

But, if you enjoyed our story, I guess I can add some more:

- After he decided he wants to lose weight, he told me he will stop eating chips or other snacks and will eat less food. I just asked him to not starve himself, but I supported his decision. Anyway, just the next day he bought some snacks and ate them all (he ate more that day than he used to). I asked him about losing weight and he told me he'll start "tomorrow"

- The next day he went to work, but when he got back home, I saw he was actually eating less. It didn't last long until he told me it was a collegue's birthday and he stuffed himself with pizza and cake

- During those days he told me he'll lose weight later because one of our friends brought us many snacks and sweets from another country and he wanted to try them. Of course I reminded him there is no hurry and he can lose weight whenever he wants. He was happy to realise that

- After a while, all tha snacks were finished, but his weight loss journey didn't seem to start again. He was ordering fast food often, eating a bag of chips every day and enough food al the time. The only change he did was drinking zero sugar soda

- At some point I thought he actually gained weight, which also showed on the scale, but I couldn't know for sure since he weighted himself in the evening, not even close to an empty stomach

- After a month or two, we were talking about some of my friends who gained weight. Randomly, my bf told me he thinks he'll lose some weight next month because he's more active at work. I told him "babe, it's obvious you'll lose weight since you want to lose weight". That was the point when he told me he don't want it anymore. I asked him about the belt problem and he just said he lost enough weight so it doesn't hurt that much anymore. I didn't believe that...but I didn't know what to say

- Later, while talking to him at work on a video call (he was sitting), I saw when he stood up that his belt was undone while he was sitting. He fastened it when he was up. I asked him why it was undone and he said "you know I told you it hurts my belly when I sit". I told him I find it really hot that he undo his belt while sitting and he was happy to hear that.

- During sex he started to push his belly out when I can feel it and to put my hands on his belly if they're not there already. I used to put my hand there anyway, but when they weren't there, he never put them there before.

- We eat out at least once a week and every time he finishes my portion too. And the portions there aren't little. He is stuffed every time we leave that place. Once he actually asked me to not let him eat that much again. I joked and told him that if he needs more food, I can't stop him to eat. He said that was the problem, that he didn't need more food, but he pushed it too much.
1 month

Fattening boyfriend

Well, I guess I'll keep posting updates here. First of all because I know there are some people who are coming back to read and are still interested in this story. But alsk because I wrote here almost the entire story of his gaining and I'm sure I will enjoy reading it in the fluture.

For now I just wanted to say we started to go jogging "together"...meaning that he comes with me to the running track and watches me while I'm jogging. He keeps telling me that he'll start running too, but it didn't happened. Either he had a knee pain or a back pain or...no excuse, just didn't do it.

But, sometimes, when his best friend texts him to ask if he's at home, my bf always send him a pic with the running track and lets him believe he's running. This friend always answers with something like "oh, so you're losing weight, fatty" or "are you jogging again, fatboy?" or "you're going for a run, but ate like a pig at work"... Those comments always make me horny and I saw my bf isn't bothered at all, his actually laughing when he sees his friend's texts.

Also, there were many times when my bf told me he doesn't think he can run 5km anymore (he could run 20km 2 years ago). The last time he actually asked me if I think he is able to run 3km. Every time I encoraged him and told him I'm sure he can, but not as fast as he used to. But I can't help but wonder if he would enjoy some teasing related to this...or if he's actually asking for it
2 weeks

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:
Well, I guess I'll keep posting updates here. First of all because I know there are some people who are coming back to read and are still interested in this story. But alsk because I wrote here almost the entire story of his gaining and I'm sure I will enjoy reading it in the fluture.

For now I just wanted to say we started to go jogging "together"...meaning that he comes with me to the running track and watches me while I'm jogging. He keeps telling me that he'll start running too, but it didn't happened. Either he had a knee pain or a back pain or...no excuse, just didn't do it.

But, sometimes, when his best friend texts him to ask if he's at home, my bf always send him a pic with the running track and lets him believe he's running. This friend always answers with something like "oh, so you're losing weight, fatty" or "are you jogging again, fatboy?" or "you're going for a run, but ate like a pig at work"... Those comments always make me horny and I saw my bf isn't bothered at all, his actually laughing when he sees his friend's texts.

Also, there were many times when my bf told me he doesn't think he can run 5km anymore (he could run 20km 2 years ago). The last time he actually asked me if I think he is able to run 3km. Every time I encoraged him and told him I'm sure he can, but not as fast as he used to. But I can't help but wonder if he would enjoy some teasing related to this...or if he's actually asking for it

Sounds like he enjoys being teased.
2 weeks
1819202122   loading