Fattening others

Fattening boyfriend

I know there are already some topics with the same subject, but maybe I'll find some similar situations with mine.

Soo, long story short, I would like my boyfriend fatter, but he is losing weight. Ofc this doesn't change how I feel about him and I won't force anything, but I don't understand why. When I met him, he was 10kgs heavier than he is now. He actually was joking about his belly and he always told me even I don't like his belly, I will get used to it. For some reason, he thought all my exs had 6 packs and he still thinks I would prefer a boyfriend with abs, but I assured him all my exs had bellies and I don't care about having abs. He started losing weight on purpose and he wants to get abs now. I tried to tease him telling him he'll have a belly in the next years and he always told me he doesn't mind that.

It should be easier for him to gain weight since his eating habits are pretty much helpful. He likes sweets and sometimes he drinks just soda (or at least he used to, now he is drinking less soda...he actually didn't drink it for some weeks, now he started to do it again). The only problem is that when he is around me sometimes he skips meals because I do so (lately I convinced him to eat even when I don't, but I still think he is eating less than he needs). I know in the past, when he was 15kgs heavier than he is now, he used to eat even 2 pizzas, but now he said half of one pizza is enough for him. Also, during these months he has some important exams which keep him busy and he doesn't always have time to eat.

Any suggestions?
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:
I know there are already some topics with the same subject, but maybe I'll find some similar situations with mine.

Soo, long story short, I would like my boyfriend fatter, but he is losing weight. Ofc this doesn't change how I feel about him and I won't force anything, but I don't understand why. When I met him, he was 10kgs heavier than he is now. He actually was joking about his belly and he always told me even I don't like his belly, I will get used to it. For some reason, he thought all my exs had 6 packs and he still thinks I would prefer a boyfriend with abs, but I assured him all my exs had bellies and I don't care about having abs. He started losing weight on purpose and he wants to get abs now. I tried to tease him telling him he'll have a belly in the next years and he always told me he doesn't mind that.

It should be easier for him to gain weight since his eating habits are pretty much helpful. He likes sweets and sometimes he drinks just soda (or at least he used to, now he is drinking less soda...he actually didn't drink it for some weeks, now he started to do it again). The only problem is that when he is around me sometimes he skips meals because I do so (lately I convinced him to eat even when I don't, but I still think he is eating less than he needs). I know in the past, when he was 15kgs heavier than he is now, he used to eat even 2 pizzas, but now he said half of one pizza is enough for him. Also, during these months he has some important exams which keep him busy and he doesn't always have time to eat.

Any suggestions?

It could be a few things really:

He wants to get in shape for himself and it has nothing to do with you.

He wants to see himself as worthy to date you.

He's insecure and thinks slimming down is in his best interests.

Still, you should talk to him. Internet stragers can only help so much.

That being said, it seems he tries to match your eating habits. Are you slim or in shape? If so, it might be best if your gained along side him.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Munchies:

That being said, it seems he tries to match your eating habits. Are you slim or in shape? If so, it might be best if your gained along side him.

Thank you for your answear, it is actually really helpful. I guess I can try eating more while I'm with him and maybe this will make him eat even more. I remember that in the past he was buying me sweets and he was joking about the fact that he will make me fatter and I will have a belly like his. I don't know if I should consider this as a sign he might have this fetish too or not.

Also, we are still at the beginning of our relationship so it's not that easy to talk with him about this topic. If he's not into this, it will be really weird if I tell him that I woul like him to have a belly again and I want him fat.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Stressful exams?

Help him get through it.

How's the sex life? Maybe find his fetish and combine it with food he enjoys. I have to say if my wife put on sexy lingerie and encouraged me to eat and gain, I probably would.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Munchies:

Angy523:
Thank you for your answear, it is actually really helpful. I guess I can try eating more while I'm with him and maybe this will make him eat even more. I remember that in the past he was buying me sweets and he was joking about the fact that he will make me fatter and I will have a belly like his. I don't know if I should consider this as a sign he might have this fetish too or not.

Also, we are still at the beginning of our relationship so it's not that easy to talk with him about this topic. If he's not into this, it will be really weird if I tell him that I woul like him to have a belly again and I want him fat.

Feedism, in many ways, is a body modification fetish. You are asking him to change his body for your pleasure. And while there's nothing wrong with that, you have to remember feeding people is something you earn.

Since you are the begining part of your relationship, he wants to impress you. He is going to show you his best self. And that may mean being healthier.

Make him comfortable. Show him it's safe to be vulnerable with you. That's you'll love him no matter what he looks like.

And he gains weight because he feels comfortable with you, that's great. Otherwise, you'll create an environment where you can tell him what you want.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

modulo9:
Stressful exams?

Help him get through it.

How's the sex life? Maybe find his fetish and combine it with food he enjoys. I have to say if my wife put on sexy lingerie and encouraged me to eat and gain, I probably would.

Well, I don't think I would be able to do this. At least not now because I know many people would find this really weird and I don't want to scare him. But anyway, we always have sex after he has a big meal. I just get horny and I also use it as an excuse to touch his belly too since it's not weird to touch any part of his body during sex. But I make sure I don't focus only on his belly so he doesn't know I like that.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Maybe ease into it then. Women tend to underestimate how easily they can influence men when they press the right buttons. He's with you and obviously attracted to you, which is 95% of the battle.

Encourage him at meals and show a lot of affection to his body.

If you can figure out his fetish, combine the two.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Tell him you like him bigger, kiss and squeeze his belly roll, play with his sensitive man boobs. Take him to eat at places with buffets or make him high calorie delicious meals. Beer, liquor. The pounds will layer on….Use constant positive sexy words for his soft fattened body….Get on top.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Update: he gained a little again, but he still thinks I prefer a guy with 6 packs bases on the fact that in the past I was with this type of guys. I don't know how to make him believe me I don't want him to have abs
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:
Update: he gained a little again, but he still thinks I prefer a guy with 6 packs bases on the fact that in the past I was with this type of guys. I don't know how to make him believe me I don't want him to have abs

I mean this kindly, but men can be a little obtuse. You can drop obvious hints, but they often miss it. You gotta be direct and clear.

Tell him you prefer him with more cushion. Show him how horny his fat makes you. If you can cook, feed him and offer him seconds or thirds. Then when you guys have sex, show exrra appreciation towards his softer bits.
1 year
12345   loading