Fattening others

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:
Update: he gained a little again, but he still thinks I prefer a guy with 6 packs bases on the fact that in the past I was with this type of guys. I don't know how to make him believe me I don't want him to have abs

Munchies:
I mean this kindly, but men can be a little obtuse. You can drop obvious hints, but they often miss it. You gotta be direct and clear.

Tell him you prefer him with more cushion. Show him how horny his fat makes you. If you can cook, feed him and offer him seconds or thirds. Then when you guys have sex, show exrra appreciation towards his softer bits.

As I said before, I think it will be a little weird to be direct with him about this. I don't know if he even knows about this kind of fetish so I don't feel comfortable to tell him yet.

Anyway, it looks like things are getting better. He started eating more even when I don't eat (sometimes he tries to convince me to eat more too, but even if I say no, he still eats a lot). Also, he weight himself yesterday and he just said he gained weight, without adding something like he wants to lose it again. For the next meal he ordered 4 burgers so it didn't looked like he has any intention to lose weight again (in the past when he told me he want to get abs, he used to order just one).
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:
Update: he gained a little again, but he still thinks I prefer a guy with 6 packs bases on the fact that in the past I was with this type of guys. I don't know how to make him believe me I don't want him to have abs

Munchies:
I mean this kindly, but men can be a little obtuse. You can drop obvious hints, but they often miss it. You gotta be direct and clear.

Tell him you prefer him with more cushion. Show him how horny his fat makes you. If you can cook, feed him and offer him seconds or thirds. Then when you guys have sex, show exrra appreciation towards his softer bits.

Angy523:
As I said before, I think it will be a little weird to be direct with him about this. I don't know if he even knows about this kind of fetish so I don't feel comfortable to tell him yet.

Anyway, it looks like things are getting better. He started eating more even when I don't eat (sometimes he tries to convince me to eat more too, but even if I say no, he still eats a lot). Also, he weight himself yesterday and he just said he gained weight, without adding something like he wants to lose it again. For the next meal he ordered 4 burgers so it didn't looked like he has any intention to lose weight again (in the past when he told me he want to get abs, he used to order just one).

I am glad things are moving along for you. But let me clarify some things.

Liking bigger people doesn't mean you have a fetish. There are a lot of people who prefer or like thick, chubby, or even fat people without it being a kink or fetish to them. Telling your bf that you like him with a bit of padding isn't the same thing as telling him you have a fetish.

For example, a lot of people where I live like bigger people. No one thinks anything of it. It's no stranger that liking tall men or women with red hair.

You will notice nothing I said to do involved you admitting you have a fetish. And if he presses you for an explanation, you can say what most women I know saw when asked why they like fat guys. That you've realized you prefer a man that likes to have fun, is nice to cuddle, and isn't obsessed with his looks.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Munchies:
Liking bigger people doesn't mean you have a fetish. There are a lot of people who prefer or like thick, chubby, or even fat people without it being a kink or fetish to them. Telling your bf that you like him with a bit of padding isn't the same thing as telling him you have a fetish.

For example, a lot of people where I live like bigger people. No one thinks anything of it. It's no stranger that liking tall men or women with red hair.

THIS is so important. It is normal for people to have a preferred "type." I have always preferred heavier, fatter men - I never, ever considered it a fetish. I dated guys with average builds, too. But that didn't change my preference.

Telling him you like his soft body, and even that you don't have any issues with it getting softer shouldn't be a sensitive topic for you and him. It's just telling him you are attracted to him as he is!
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Munchies:

Amazingem:
THIS is so important. It is normal for people to have a preferred "type." I have always preferred heavier, fatter men - I never, ever considered it a fetish. I dated guys with average builds, too. But that didn't change my preference.

Telling him you like his soft body, and even that you don't have any issues with it getting softer shouldn't be a sensitive topic for you and him. It's just telling him you are attracted to him as he is!

I think you're right. But I am afraid that if I say I like his soft body, it could make him want to lose weight again because of the society standards (I mean, idk if he will pay attention to the fact that I like him or he will just realise that I consider his body soft...which btw, for me isn't soft enough yet😋). I don't know if it makes sense, but I still prefer to just tell him I like his body without mentioning he has a soft body. I actually tell him he's not fat at all when he says that. I don't know if I can make him realise how good he looks with a belly so I just try to make him forget that he has one. I just want to make him feel comfortable about his body and to make him enjoy eating how much he wants without worrying about gaining some weight.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Munchies:

Amazingem:

Angy523:
I think you're right. But I am afraid that if I say I like his soft body, it could make him want to lose weight again because of the society standards (I mean, idk if he will pay attention to the fact that I like him or he will just realise that I consider his body soft...which btw, for me isn't soft enough yet😋). I don't know if it makes sense, but I still prefer to just tell him I like his body without mentioning he has a soft body. I actually tell him he's not fat at all when he says that. I don't know if I can make him realise how good he looks with a belly so I just try to make him forget that he has one. I just want to make him feel comfortable about his body and to make him enjoy eating how much he wants without worrying about gaining some weight.

If you want to make any relationship work, you need to have clear and effective communication. Sure, you're telling your boyfriend he isn't fat, but that isn't the same thing as assuring him you like the way he looks.

Telling him he isn't fat will only work for so long. At some point, depending on his comfort level and how big he gets, that won't work anymore. All you are doing is kicking the proverbial can down the road.

It make be true that your boyfriend isn't fat. He might just be less toned. But all that tells him is you aren't worried about his body being defined. It doesn't tell him that you'd be okay - let alone happy - if he got fat. At best, it tells him you'd tolerate his flab. At worse, it tells him you find him attractive so long as he isn't properly fat.

It would be better to assure your boyfriend that you'd love him and find him attractive at any size. At the end of the day, every man wants to feel safe, secure and loved. Doesn't matter how macho he is. He's still a person with feelings at the end of the day.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Munchies:
If you want to make any relationship work, you need to have clear and effective communication. Sure, you're telling your boyfriend he isn't fat, but that isn't the same thing as assuring him you like the way he looks.

Telling him he isn't fat will only work for so long. At some point, depending on his comfort level and how big he gets, that won't work anymore. All you are doing is kicking the proverbial can down the road.

It make be true that your boyfriend isn't fat. He might just be less toned. But all that tells him is you aren't worried about his body being defined. It doesn't tell him that you'd be okay - let alone happy - if he got fat. At best, it tells him you'd tolerate his flab. At worse, it tells him you find him attractive so long as he isn't properly fat.

It would be better to assure your boyfriend that you'd love him and find him attractive at any size. At the end of the day, every man wants to feel safe, secure and loved. Doesn't matter how macho he is. He's still a person with feelings at the end of the day.

I have to say that I didn't only tell him he isn't fat. I also told him many times that I love his body, that he looks very good and many other thing. I just never added the fact that he has a soft body or that I love his belly and I would like him getting bigger. Anyway, when he said in the past as a joke that he hopes I like his belly, I replied seriously that I like him no matter his weight or size. So he clearly knows I love him at any size.

It's true I didn't say clearly that I would like him to gain weight, but I think it was pretty obvious since every time he eats more I end up rubbing his belly while we cuddle and he gets an oral after that. I mean...it couldn't be more obvious that his belly being full makes me horny.

But I agree that communication is very important so probably I have to find a way to tell him clearly how I feel.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

😂
I am quit sure that you will get that belly in no time.
Getting oral for being stuffed will make 95% of men eat .
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Emphasizing a point Munchies made (thanks Munchies!):

In my experience (both when I tell a partner and when a partner tells me), I think there are to two different messages to communicate, and both are important:

1) I will *love* you at any size

2) I will be *attracted* to you at any size

I always make them separate sentences, and I also feel most reassured when they're two separate sentences.

(Obviously, only say them if they're true)

A separate idea:

Maybe normalizing attraction to fat bodies will help, without being quite as vulnerable as admitting you're into feedism.

Something like, "Babe do you know how many women like fat guys?" and then list things you like about fat guys.

You can also mention ways that being fat affirms things he values about his thin body. For example, if he wants to be strong, you could say something like "I like my man with a fat belly, because fat belly means a good appetite, and you need a good appetite for a strong body" (but like... say it sexier than me lol).

-----

Out of curiosity, why are you uncomfortable telling him about feedism or that you want him to get fatter? What will happen if you tell him?
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Hhhggg:
😂
I am quit sure that you will get that belly in no time.
Getting oral for being stuffed will make 95% of men eat .

Okay *yes* effective, but no pavloving without consent lol
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Greentrees8733:

-----

Out of curiosity, why are you uncomfortable telling him about feedism or that you want him to get fatter? What will happen if you tell him?

Well, it won't happen something, but it will be really weird. We grew up in a community where fat isn't considered attractive. I don't even know one person who knows feedism exists. Most of our friends and family don't even know there are people on this planet who prefer someone bigger. The only attractive type is consideres the slim and fit one. Also, we are both ex athletes so we are used with this type of bodies. Idk if it makes sense but the point is it will be too weird for him.
1 year
12345   loading