Fattening others

Fattening boyfriend

He was so cute today...
One of his friends bought him a t-shirt as a gift and my boyfriend told him it may be too big for him, but when he tried it, the t-shirt was actually a little tight.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:
He was so cute today...
One of his friends bought him a t-shirt as a gift and my boyfriend told him it may be too big for him, but when he tried it, the t-shirt was actually a little tight.

I love chunky boys in too small shirts.

My partner is belly heavy, so everything is tight around his middle.

I could stare at him for hours 🤤
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

He is 207lbs already. I'm not sure he's 100% comfortable with is weight, but I try to remind him every time how handsome and attractive I see him. Lately he even started to use his belly to put me in the mood. Either he starts to play with his belly or he just pulls my head on his belly to make me kiss it. I just love that, I'm really lucky to be with him.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:
He is 207lbs already. I'm not sure he's 100% comfortable with is weight, but I try to remind him every time how handsome and attractive I see him. Lately he even started to use his belly to put me in the mood. Either he starts to play with his belly or he just pulls my head on his belly to make me kiss it. I just love that, I'm really lucky to be with him.

🥳
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Update: We went to the mall last week and he tried some jeans, the size he thought he wears...he could barely button them.

Also, we were walking in the park today and at some point he just told me he should start exercising again because he started to sweat just because of walking.

Meanwhile, he really use his belly to put me in the mood. He asks me to touch it, to play with it, during sex sometimes he even tells me that his belly is mine to do whatever I want to with it.
11 months

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:
Update: We went to the mall last week and he tried some jeans, the size he thought he wears...he could barely button them.

Also, we were walking in the park today and at some point he just told me he should start exercising again because he started to sweat just because of walking.

Meanwhile, he really use his belly to put me in the mood. He asks me to touch it, to play with it, during sex sometimes he even tells me that his belly is mine to do whatever I want to with it.

Going for regular walks will do your partner some good. It'll make him more comfortable if he does some light to moderate exercise - hungrier too.

Fat bellies are sooooooooo sexy. My partner likes to jiggle his to get me in the mood, or make me cum really hard during sex.

Fun times to be had by me.
11 months

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:

Munchies:
Going for regular walks will do your partner some good. It'll make him more comfortable if he does some light to moderate exercise - hungrier too.

Fat bellies are sooooooooo sexy. My partner likes to jiggle his to get me in the mood, or make me cum really hard during sex.

Fun times to be had by me.

Totally agree, fat bellies are the best.
11 months

Fattening boyfriend

Do I have any reasons to think my bf is eating more than he tells me?

Lately he told me he wants to eat less unhealthy food because he was eating too much chips and junk food. So he stopped eating chips (or at least he told me so a few times but he was still buying them...anyway, I didn't see him eating too much of them). Also, he started skipping meals or he was just a little and calling that a meal.

Considering all this, I expected to see him losing weight, but yesterday I realised that his belly looks bigger (he said this too so it shouldn't be just in my mind).

Now...my only explanation is that he is eating more than I know. Is there any other possibility?
11 months

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:
Do I have any reasons to think my bf is eating more than he tells me?

Lately he told me he wants to eat less unhealthy food because he was eating too much chips and junk food. So he stopped eating chips (or at least he told me so a few times but he was still buying them...anyway, I didn't see him eating too much of them). Also, he started skipping meals or he was just a little and calling that a meal.

Considering all this, I expected to see him losing weight, but yesterday I realised that his belly looks bigger (he said this too so it shouldn't be just in my mind).

Now...my only explanation is that he is eating more than I know. Is there any other possibility?

It's possible you're right. However crash diets and restrictive eating can, ironically, make people gain weight.

When your body no longer knows when to expect food, it lowers your metabolism. This leads to weight gain.
11 months

Fattening boyfriend

He could be eating in secret and he’s to embarrassed to say he’s eating more, while at the same time trying and struggling to lose weight. It’s tough when your fighting yourself and your body, just assure him you like him no matter what
11 months