Fattening others

Fattening boyfriend

Morbidly A Beast:
He could be eating in secret and he’s to embarrassed to say he’s eating more, while at the same time trying and struggling to lose weight. It’s tough when your fighting yourself and your body, just assure him you like him no matter what

He knows too good I like him no matter what. But he knows even better I love his belly and his gaining so I don't understand why would he ever wat to hide the fact that he's eating more.

If he would tell me he eats more and he would actually eat less, the scenario would make more sense to me and I would know that he feels a pressure to be fat for me and is afraid to tell me that he wants to lose weight. So in that case, I would just try to assure him I will love him the same if he lose weight and I would remind him I loved him just as much before he gained weight. Also, I would support him with his decision.

Or, if I would want him to lose weight and he wouldn't be able to eat less....again, I would understand the scenario. He would hide that he eats more than he should so he won't disappoint me. But it's not the case, I don't want him to lose weight.

So now, I just don't understand what's happening, specially because I see he knows how much I like his belly. When he eats more he just come to me with his full belly, while he plays with it and tells me "you see how good this nice belly looks? Do you want to touch it?" or smth like that.
11 months

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:
When he eats more he just come to me with his full belly, while he plays with it and tells me "you see how good this nice belly looks? Do you want to touch it?" or smth like that.

I love it when this happens. My partner will sometimes eat too much at lunch. Then, he'll sneak off to the bathroom at work and send me a video of how fat and full he is.

Other times he'll lift up his shirt, pick up his belly, and jiggle it. Surefire way to make me go crazy.

He's so cheeky sometimes.
11 months

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:
When he eats more he just come to me with his full belly, while he plays with it and tells me "you see how good this nice belly looks? Do you want to touch it?" or smth like that.

Munchies:
I love it when this happens. My partner will sometimes eat too much at lunch. Then, he'll sneak off to the bathroom at work and send me a video of how fat and full he is.

Other times he'll lift up his shirt, pick up his belly, and jiggle it. Surefire way to make me go crazy.

It sounds just perfect. It looks like you two are the perfect couple, I'm happy I took advices from somebody with such a nice relationship.

Btw, related to my updates on this topic: yesterday we went to shopping and he didn't find his size for some pants he really liked (or the size he knew he used to wear, better said) so he tried the next size and they were perfect. After that he told me he is happy he got fatter, otherwise he wouldn't be able to buy those pants. Also he asked me if I like how his belly looks in those. I was soo turned on
11 months

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:

Munchies:

It sounds just perfect. It looks like you two are the perfect couple, I'm happy I took advices from somebody with such a nice relationship.

Btw, related to my updates on this topic: yesterday we went to shopping and he didn't find his size for some pants he really liked (or the size he knew he used to wear, better said) so he tried the next size and they were perfect. After that he told me he is happy he got fatter, otherwise he wouldn't be able to buy those pants. Also he asked me if I like how his belly looks in those. I was soo turned on
11 months

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:

Munchies:

Angy523:

You're so sweet! Thank you so much!

It seems things are going well for you too. Looks like all you guys really needed was to communicate better.
11 months

Fattening boyfriend

Munchies:
Sounds like it won't be long before he hits 200 lbs. How big are you hoping he'll become?

Angy523:
I would say 220-230

Munchies:
As things are now, he'll be there by at least summer 2023. Maybe sooner.

This could've been accurate if it didn't take that long to accomodate with his new weight. But he felt the need to stop gaining or to diet a few times (it didn't last long, but it was enough to slow down the gaining) so he is just around 210 right now.

Nothing bad about it, there is no hurry and I want him to feel good about his weight. Probably he will lose some weight this summer since we have plans to do some sports together (I want to take care if his physical and mental health as well and I know he likes sports) and I expect him to eat less because of the heat. Or maybe not, idk exactly how his body works. In my case, I don't eat too much during summer and my appetite decrease when it's hot outside, but from what I saw last summer, it's not the same for him. But we'll see. I'll make sure he has enough good food to eat if he wants, but I won't push anything.

I expect him to be around 200 by the end of the summer and to gain some weight after that. Maybe to hit 220 by the end of the year.
11 months

Fattening boyfriend

Munchies:
Sounds like it won't be long before he hits 200 lbs. How big are you hoping he'll become?

Angy523:
I would say 220-230

Munchies:
As things are now, he'll be there by at least summer 2023. Maybe sooner.

Angy523:
This could've been accurate if it didn't take that long to accomodate with his new weight. But he felt the need to stop gaining or to diet a few times (it didn't last long, but it was enough to slow down the gaining) so he is just around 210 right now.

Nothing bad about it, there is no hurry and I want him to feel good about his weight. Probably he will lose some weight this summer since we have plans to do some sports together (I want to take care if his physical and mental health as well and I know he likes sports) and I expect him to eat less because of the heat. Or maybe not, idk exactly how his body works. In my case, I don't eat too much during summer and my appetite decrease when it's hot outside, but from what I saw last summer, it's not the same for him. But we'll see. I'll make sure he has enough good food to eat if he wants, but I won't push anything.

I expect him to be around 200 by the end of the summer and to gain some weight after that. Maybe to hit 220 by the end of the year.

Looks like he overshot my predictions. Summer starts on the 21st, and he's 210 lbs now. Boy, am I good at this.

But I'm glad you guys are happy and living your best lives together right now.
11 months

Fattening boyfriend

Update:

- we started doing sport together (not much), but he also started drinking more soda because of the heat and he gained more weight

- I actually CAN'T believe I lived the day when he called me on video because he ate too much and he wanted me to see how he plays with his belly

- his mother saw him after a long time and he told him his belly got too big. He just said "very good". I really didn't expect that
10 months

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:
Update:

- we started doing sport together (not much), but he also started drinking more soda because of the heat and he gained more weight

- I actually CAN'T believe I lived the day when he called me on video because he ate too much and he wanted me to see how he plays with his belly

- his mother saw him after a long time and he told him his belly got too big. He just said "very good". I really didn't expect that

You are living the dream! Congrats! I am impressed by you! Hope to find partner like you!
10 months

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:
Update:

Look at y'all. Living your best lives.

10 months