Fattening others

Fattening boyfriend

I just realised this is kinda addictive. I said last year I want him to be 220-230, now he is really close to that and he bought some new clothes, a size bigger than he used to wear last year, but the only thing I can think of is him outgrowing his new clothes... It seems like I will always want him fatter
10 months

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:
I just realised this is kinda addictive. I said last year I want him to be 220-230, now he is really close to that and he bought some new clothes, a size bigger than he used to wear last year, but the only thing I can think of is him outgrowing his new clothes... It seems like I will always want him fatter

It's so gratifying to see your feedee get larger under your care. Still, it is extremely important to have clear boundaries with these things. Talk to your boyfriend to see if he is okay with getting bigger. Maybe he's okay with you actively fattening him up, or he'd be happier just letting nature take his course.

If he decides he wants to maintain or lose weight, just get him clothes that are a bit too small and have him parade about for you in them. This way, everything is happy.
10 months

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:

Munchies:
It's so gratifying to see your feedee get larger under your care. Still, it is extremely important to have clear boundaries with these things. Talk to your boyfriend to see if he is okay with getting bigger. Maybe he's okay with you actively fattening him up, or he'd be happier just letting nature take his course.

If he decides he wants to maintain or lose weight, just get him clothes that are a bit too small and have him parade about for you in them. This way, everything is happy.

Well, I won't say I actively fattening him up. Mostly I just let him eat whatever he wants and how much he wants, but I keep remind him how sexy I see him fatter and I try to cook for him the food he likes, but never force him to eat more. I don't even encourage him to eat if he stops, only when he asks me if he should eat more.

Anyway, this subject kinda occured lately when he was telling me how his cousin told him he got fatter and I didn't know how to react when he told me this story because I know last time someone (his mom) told hom he got fat, he thought of losing weight even if he told her it's very good. But it seems like he only needed some assurance because he also told his cousin that it is good and it means he is happy.

After that he told me he really doesn't mind getting fatter and that he knows he will gain more if he keeps eating like this, but he only wants me to stop him when he gets too fat and he asked me to put him o a diet at that point.
10 months

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:

Munchies:

Well, I won't say I actively fattening him up. Mostly I just let him eat whatever he wants and how much he wants, but I keep remind him how sexy I see him fatter and I try to cook for him the food he likes, but never force him to eat more. I don't even encourage him to eat if he stops, only when he asks me if he should eat more.

Anyway, this subject kinda occured lately when he was telling me how his cousin told him he got fatter and I didn't know how to react when he told me this story because I know last time someone (his mom) told hom he got fat, he thought of losing weight even if he told her it's very good. But it seems like he only needed some assurance because he also told his cousin that it is good and it means he is happy.

After that he told me he really doesn't mind getting fatter and that he knows he will gain more if he keeps eating like this, but he only wants me to stop him when he gets too fat and he asked me to put him o a diet at that point.
10 months

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:

Munchies:

Angy523:

This is so cute. You guys have come a long way.
10 months

Fattening boyfriend

We went to vacation for those days. I'm wondering how much he will gain until we get back home. I can tell we're both eating more since I feel full all the time and he's eating much more than me.
9 months

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:
We went to vacation for those days. I'm wondering how much he will gain until we get back home. I can tell we're both eating more since I feel full all the time and he's eating much more than me.

Sounds like you two are loving life. Do you still mind gaining weight too? Or have you grown indifferent?
9 months

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:

Munchies:
Sounds like you two are loving life. Do you still mind gaining weight too? Or have you grown indifferent?

I don't mind gaining a little during vacation if I'll lose it after. But I still don't feel good about getting fatter.
9 months

Fattening boyfriend

Sometimes I think my bf is in denial. For instance, today he wanted to buy a t-shirt. He is one size bigger than he used to be, but he still tries the old size first when he wants to buy clothes. But today he didn't only took the old size to try, he also asked me if he should try one size smaller (before he put the t-shirt on so he didn't know how it will fit). I was shoked. After trying it, his old size was clearly too small, so a size smaller wouldn't fit him for sure. Even the t-shirt his current size was a little tight so I didn't understand why he asked me if he should try a smaller size than his old size.

And no, he doesn't think he lost weight or smth like this. He actually told me yesterday that he think his belly got bigger and he asked me if I think the same.
9 months

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:

Munchies:

Angy523:
I don't mind gaining a little during vacation if I'll lose it after. But I still don't feel good about getting fatter.

Hey, ain't nothing wrong with that. If you guys are living your best lives, that's all I could ever hope for.
9 months