Fattening others

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:
Sometimes I think my bf is in denial. For instance, today he wanted to buy a t-shirt. He is one size bigger than he used to be, but he still tries the old size first when he wants to buy clothes. But today he didn't only took the old size to try, he also asked me if he should try one size smaller (before he put the t-shirt on so he didn't know how it will fit). I was shoked. After trying it, his old size was clearly too small, so a size smaller wouldn't fit him for sure. Even the t-shirt his current size was a little tight so I didn't understand why he asked me if he should try a smaller size than his old size.

And no, he doesn't think he lost weight or smth like this. He actually told me yesterday that he think his belly got bigger and he asked me if I think the same.

He might be in denial or he might be teasing you. It's very hot when a feedee purposefully wears too tight clothing.
9 months

Fattening boyfriend

Update: He is still gaining. Also he started to call me on video when he's at work to show me his belly. I love it. I don't know his actual weight, we don't have a scale anymore, but I'm very happy with how he looks. I would like him even fatter. But I'm also worried for his health. He doesn't do any sport anymore and he drinks almost 2L of soda everyday. He doesn't have any health issues, but I can't stop thinking what if this lifestyle will affect his health long term.
8 months

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:
Update: He is still gaining. Also he started to call me on video when he's at work to show me his belly. I love it. I don't know his actual weight, we don't have a scale anymore, but I'm very happy with how he looks. I would like him even fatter. But I'm also worried for his health. He doesn't do any sport anymore and he drinks almost 2L of soda everyday. He doesn't have any health issues, but I can't stop thinking what if this lifestyle will affect his health long term.

Love impromptu belly pics and videos. Sometimes my partner will send me belly pics at work. Always a good time.

I would talk to your boyfriend about his soda consumption. I don't think I need to tell you why.
8 months

Fattening boyfriend

Ex Jock:
Wow happy for you, sounds like he’s getting into it or at least embracing it to be comfortable enough to indulge you with it. Are you still losing weight or he still rubbing off on you? If it’s the former and you are concerned about his health, you can always take him on walks and like exercise just to keep moving and off the couch enough to stay functional. A little cardio won’t kill his gains, but def will help in the long run. Also +1 with what munchies said about curbing the soda addiction. If he/you still want the calories, whole milk is more calories than soda anyway but without all the sugar and acidity.

Exciting time for you, hope you guys keep it up!

I lost some weight, but at this point it's hard to say without a scale. If I gained anything lately, it isn't much anyway. I think of this possibility since we lived with his mom for some weeks and he cooks really fattening food. Also I still eat some junk food. Sometimes I eat too much, sometimes almost nothing, so I don't know what will happen.

Back to my bf - He will not drink or eat something just for the calories. He eats or drinks anything he likes. He doesn't like milk, but soda is almost an addiction at this point. I'm thinking to make fresh juice for him or something. I talked to him to drink less soda, but everytime he said he will stop drinking it, he still did it.

At some point he asked me to buy soda and hide it from him so I can give him just a bottle of 0,5 everyday, at least he'll consume less. But he was also askig to go to mc or other fast foods where he was also adding soda to the order. Or he was drinking soda at work...

If he eats fast food or chips, he says he must have soda with them...I guess it won't be easy to change this.

But it's important to me. I wanted him fat, but I also want him healthy
8 months

Fattening boyfriend

Ex Jock:
Wow happy for you, sounds like he’s getting into it or at least embracing it to be comfortable enough to indulge you with it. Are you still losing weight or he still rubbing off on you? If it’s the former and you are concerned about his health, you can always take him on walks and like exercise just to keep moving and off the couch enough to stay functional. A little cardio won’t kill his gains, but def will help in the long run. Also +1 with what munchies said about curbing the soda addiction. If he/you still want the calories, whole milk is more calories than soda anyway but without all the sugar and acidity.

I lost some weight, but at this point it's hard to say without a scale. If I gained anything lately, it isn't much anyway. I think of this possibility since we lived with his mom for some weeks and he cooks really fattening food. Also I still eat some junk food. Sometimes I eat too much, sometimes almost nothing, so I don't know what will happen.

Back to my bf - He will not drink or eat something just for the calories. He eats or drinks anything he likes. He doesn't like milk, but soda is almost an addiction at this point. I'm thinking to make fresh juice for him or something. I talked to him to drink less soda, but everytime he said he will stop drinking it, he still did it.

At some point he asked me to buy soda and hide it from him so I can give him just a bottle of 0,5 everyday, at least he'll consume less. But he was also askig to go to mc or other fast foods where he was also adding soda to the order. Or he was drinking soda at work...

If he eats fast food or chips, he says he must have soda with them...I guess it won't be easy to change this.

8 months

Fattening boyfriend

Ex Jock:

Angy523:

The thing is, regular water has no flavor, but soda does. You can try to buy ordinary berry-flavored water at the store and switch him to it. It might make it easier to give up sugary drinks that way. From my experience, I know that you can give up soda at any time, but there is a nuance - regular water at first will seem strange to taste, because after soda you do not get such pleasure. The effect lasts literally 1-2 days, after which I no longer drink soda.
Sorry it's not in Russian, probably would have deleted my reply.
8 months

Fattening boyfriend

Let the man have a soda if that’s what he wants 😭

but I get it it’s not the best for you, juice isn’t that much better. Is diet soda an option?
8 months

Fattening boyfriend

Morbidly A Beast:

but I get it it’s not the best for you, juice isn’t that much better. Is diet soda an option?

The issue isn't the soda. The issue is that he is drinking a 2L bottle of soda every day. That's going to jack the man up all kinds of ways.
8 months

Fattening boyfriend

Morbidly A Beast:

To me, sugar free sodas taste disgusting and the aftertaste is like someone died.
8 months

Fattening boyfriend

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:
The issue isn't the soda. The issue is that he is drinking a 2L bottle of soda every day. That's going to jack the man up all kinds of ways.

a 2L doesn’t sound like that much tbh, at least if it’s over the course of a day? I put down a 12 pack or so a week of Diet Coke. Idk if the 2L is just they do soda in russia or something but it just seems better in terms of quantity out of a can. Also keeps the fizz when you consume it.
8 months