Fattening others

Fattening boyfriend

ChubbyHubby:
In addition to what others have said, he may also be indirectly asking for a little reassurance. You described how the culture there is. He may want to make sure you are still happy with the results and that he is not too big for you, without sounding needy and insecure

You may be right. He actually asked me at some point if I think he is too fat.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

I came back with some updates.

1. He's not staying at my place anymore, the month we spent together is over, now he's back at his place because he started work, but we'll see each other often. Anyway, I'm pretty sure he gained some weight this month, but he didn't check the scale anymore so I don't know how much.
2. He wanted to go to jogging together, but I just said I don't want to go and he decided he won't go alone.
3. It seems like he got used to eat much. In the past when we went home late sometimes we skipped dinner, specially if we had a late lunch. This happened this week, but he couldn't skip dinner this time, he cooked himself something (not much) and he got up early in the morning to have breakfast...also, he had a second breakfast that day.
4. He also starts to get horny after he eats, sometimes more than I get.
5. Now it's happening often to take my hand to put it on his belly, but the new thing is that sometimes he take my hand from his belly and moves it on his chest...I don't know why, never did it before.
6. He started to ask for belly rubs and belly kisses šŸ„°
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:

1. He's not staying at my place anymore, the month we spent together is over, now he's back at his place because he started work, but we'll see each other often. Anyway, I'm pretty sure he gained some weight this month, but he didn't check the scale anymore so I don't know how much.
2. He wanted to go to jogging together, but I just said I don't want to go and he decided he won't go alone.
3. It seems like he got used to eat much. In the past when we went home late sometimes we skipped dinner, specially if we had a late lunch. This happened this week, but he couldn't skip dinner this time, he cooked himself something (not much) and he got up early in the morning to have breakfast...also, he had a second breakfast that day.
5. Now it's happening often to take my hand to put it on his belly, but the new thing is that sometimes he take my hand from his belly and moves it on his chest...I don't know why, never did it before.

If he didn't have the kink before, he certainly has it now.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:

Oooh the fact that eating is getting him horny! That sounds like the promising first step down the road to sweet, blissful growing. Iā€™d be all over encouraging that if I were you.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Sooo, we didn't see each other for 3 days and today when I saw him...well, maybe it's just in my head, but his belly looks bigger. Also, his clothes are tighter than they used to be. It looks like he ate even more when we weren't together. We won't see each other for another 5 days and after that we'll be together again and I'll make sure I'll feed him well. šŸ˜

Btw, am I crazy if I find hot the fact that he gets tired in bed? In the past he could resist even an hour...now he's out of breath after 10 minutes and he often asks me to get on top (sorry for the details tho)
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:
Sooo, we didn't see each other for 3 days and today when I saw him...well, maybe it's just in my head, but his belly looks bigger. Also, his clothes are tighter than they used to be. It looks like he ate even more when we weren't together. We won't see each other for another 5 days and after that we'll be together again and I'll make sure I'll feed him well. šŸ˜

Btw, am I crazy if I find hot the fact that he gets tired in bed? In the past he could resist even an hour...now he's out of breath after 10 minutes and he often asks me to get on top (sorry for the details tho)

As a domme feeder, my sub feedee being too fat and full to be on top and instead lie on his back while I have my way with him is sexy to me.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:

Makes sense to me. Anyways, he needs to be conserving that energy if he wants to keep adding to that cute chub.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Quiver:
Makes sense to me. Anyways, he needs to be conserving that energy if he wants to keep adding to that cute chub.

Yeah, I thought so, but he ruined my dreams today. He has a new idea to start going to the gym next week. I honestly expected that, I know the feeling, as an ex-athlete, if he's used to do sport since he was a child, it's normal to want to do some sport again. The good part is that he can still gain if he eats enough, but I guess I'll see what happens in the future...šŸ˜’
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Quiver:

Angy523:
Yeah, I thought so, but he ruined my dreams today. He has a new idea to start going to the gym next week. I honestly expected that, I know the feeling, as an ex-athlete, if he's used to do sport since he was a child, it's normal to want to do some sport again. The good part is that he can still gain if he eats enough, but I guess I'll see what happens in the future...šŸ˜’

Ok, but consider:

Fat sporty men are super sexy.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Quiver:

Angy523:

Munchies:
Ok, but consider:

Fat sporty men are super sexy.

AMEN!! šŸ‘ŒšŸ™šŸ”„
1 year
45678   loading