Fattening others

Fattening boyfriend

Munchies:
Sounds like it won't be long before he hits 200 lbs. How big are you hoping he'll become?

Angy523:
I would say 220-230

Munchies:
As things are now, he'll be there by at least summer 2023. Maybe sooner.

Angy523:
If he keeps going like this, I agree. He started to eat more again.
I feel bad about something tho...when he was eating less I wasn't so turned on by him. Our sex life is much better now and I'm afraid that if he decides at some point to lose weight I won't be able to be the same during sex

If that happens, then you find other things about him that turn you on.

Long-term couples experiences varying levels of attraction to each other during the course of a relationship. The ones that keep a good sex life make it a priority to find reasons to be attracted to their partner.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Since I didn't add any updates lately:

He has the same weight (192-193lbs) but I don't know how because he eats less than he used to. Maybe because of lack of sleep his meatabolism slowed down and he keeps this weight (or he eats more than I know). Anyway, he seems to be happy with his new weight. He doesn't even think that he is fat anymore. He used to joke that he is fat (when he was 185 after he used to be 181) and I used to say that it's not true. Now, 8lbs later, I tell him sometimes (as a joke) that he is fat and his answer is always that he isn't. I don't say anything after that, but in my mind I always think that I'll make sure he will be
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:

He has the same weight (192-193lbs) but I don't know how because he eats less than he used to. Maybe because of lack of sleep his meatabolism slowed down and he keeps this weight (or he eats more than I know). Anyway, he seems to be happy with his new weight. He doesn't even think that he is fat anymore. He used to joke that he is fat (when he was 185 after he used to be 181) and I used to say that it's not true. Now, 8lbs later, I tell him sometimes (as a joke) that he is fat and his answer is always that he isn't. I don't say anything after that, but in my mind I always think that I'll make sure he will be

Depends on how tall he his. Might just be overweight. There's also the mucle to fat ratio to bear in mind as well.

Whatever he is, he sounds soft and cuddly.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:

Munchies:
Depends on how tall he his. Might just be overweight. There's also the mucle to fat ratio to bear in mind as well.

Whatever he is, he sounds soft and cuddly.

Yes, he is just overweight at this point. But I thought that the fact he doesn't thinks he is fat is a good sign, maybe he is ready to accept a little more extra weight. I'll try to feed him more again. I love how soft he got but I just can't stop thinking how he will look with a bigger belly. He has some clothes which got really tight and I just fantasize about the day those clothes won't fit at all.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

I kinda need ideas to make him gain more. He doesn't have too much soda lately or so many snacks he used to πŸ˜’
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:
I kinda need ideas to make him gain more. He doesn't have too much soda lately or so many snacks he used to πŸ˜’

Be patient. He hasn't been gaining long. He does need time to acclimate to his weight gain.

Also, does he still want to gain, or is he just content to exist?
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:

I think you need to enjoy him as he is, instead of trying to fattening him more. He’s chubby, can you live with that? Is he your boyfriend or just a feedee? Enjoy his flab, show him you like it instead of trying to add more. More will come once he’s comfortable πŸ™‚ it may not be on your timeline but it will happen
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:

Munchies:
Be patient. He hasn't been gaining long. He does need time to acclimate to his weight gain.

Well, when we talked he told me that he's just to lazy to restrict himself from certain foods and he is aware this would make him gain. So basically, from this discussion I think he doesn't (and didn't) want to gain but at the same time he doesn't mind gaining.

On the other hand, whe he ckecked the scale and he saw the same weight he had last time, he went to eat. He has dessert cooked by his mom and he asked me to cook him another one. He is eating bigger portions or he has seconds. I'm sure he is aware that this behaviour will make him gain and I don't think this is just about "being too lazy". Idk, there are some mixed signals so I can't tell if he wants to gain or not
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:

Munchies:

Angy523:
Well, when we talked he told me that he's just to lazy to restrict himself from certain foods and he is aware this would make him gain. So basically, from this discussion I think he doesn't (and didn't) want to gain but at the same time he doesn't mind gaining.

On the other hand, whe he ckecked the scale and he saw the same weight he had last time, he went to eat. He has dessert cooked by his mom and he asked me to cook him another one. He is eating bigger portions or he has seconds. I'm sure he is aware that this behaviour will make him gain and I don't think this is just about "being too lazy". Idk, there are some mixed signals so I can't tell if he wants to gain or not

Like I said. Be patient. Did you forget that originally he didn't want to gain weight and mostly started because he knew you loved it? He's relaxed about his eating habits, but that doesn't mean he has fulled accepted the fat lifestyle.

And that's ok. Let him figure out what he wants and support/love him through it. Another user said to love him as he is. This is good advice. He is your boyfriend first and your feedee second. For now, don't worry too much about his weight.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:

Munchies:

Angy523:

Munchies:
Like I said. Be patient. Did you forget that originally he didn't want to gain weight and mostly started because he knew you loved it? He's relaxed about his eating habits, but that doesn't mean he has fulled accepted the fat lifestyle.

And that's ok. Let him figure out what he wants and support/love him through it. Another user said to love him as he is. This is good advice. He is your boyfriend first and your feedee second. For now, don't worry too much about his weight.

I love him as he is...I love him a lot, I just get too excited thinking of how he would look in the future. But I love him as he is now and I'm enjoying his body really much
1 year