Clothes padding

Padding - primary goal

I have been looking more and more at this section on the site and many of the threads.

I used to pad when I was young, nothing elaborate obviously. Bit remember two main things that when I did it and the feelings it generated. First was the feeling of having a big belly and being fat because obviously being young 12 yes. old I was quite skinny. It naturally gave me sexual feelings having this big wide belly out in front of me and was such a tingly sexual rush. The second thing was the natural (hopefully not TMI) tendency at that age to lay face down with this huge belly lifting me up but being extremely aroused and going through the motions of grinding my penis into the bed, but the real excitement and arousal seems to come from not really being able to reach my penis to the bed, but only once and a while because of the huge belly in the way, it was almost the struggle to do this because my padded belly was so big.

I was extremely embarrassed to myself of this erotic tingly feeling that I had never ever felt so strong before. It wasn’t just the masturbation side of this feeling but the fact that this big belly restricted me from the act. Many many years later I found this same Utopia feeling exactly to what I felt when I was 12 yrs. old, accept this time it was when I was married to my wife and I had grown a big huge gut of my own and she happened to be at her heaviest ever. When we would make love missionary o struggled with our big bellies getting in the way bit mainly my huge gut in this position and the extreme utopia was felt again in spades. I has suck a struggle to get full penetration because of my new huge gut in the way but the feelings I felt made me so rock hard because of the struggle and the best part was as we were making love my wife was moaning uncontrollably even though I could only penetrate her with 1/3 or less of myself. As we were finished and she was panting afterwards she said that was “Amazing, your big belly kept rubbing my clitoris every thrust and drove me crazy”. These crazy sexual feelings were so intense from not only feeling the struggle to penetrate because of the girl of my gut in the way but hearing her saying that afterwards while she was panting, not to mention she said let’s do it like that more often now, I live feeling your weight on top of me like that as well as that stimulation from your big belly, but we can’t go to long or you might suffocate me up there now.

I hope this wasn’t to much, but I just had to get this off my chest being that this story kind of brought me back to the most intense feelings ever with regard to my weight gain fetish and arousal from what a big belly does to me sexually.
1 year

Padding - primary goal

Wow I used to do that when I was that age too,
I thought I was the only one and was so embarrassed by the thought of ever getting caught.
1 year

Padding - primary goal

I used to do this too. I was also driven crazy by being on the brink, and having a big belly in the way. But also walking around, feeling this extra weight pressing down and against my lower body and shifting how I walked/waddled, how it made me struggle to get up, as well as *not being able to see past that huge belly*, all of it drove me wild.
1 year

Padding - primary goal

I once had a girlfriend that was into feeding me, and she helped pad me up to where I looked 600 lbs, it was really hot sex and made us wish I was really that big
1 year

Padding - primary goal

Voluptuouslover:
I have been looking more and more at this section on the site and many of the threads.

I used to pad when I was young, nothing elaborate obviously. Bit remember two main things that when I did it and the feelings it generated. First was the feeling of having a big belly and being fat because obviously being young 12 yes. old I was quite skinny. It naturally gave me sexual feelings having this big wide belly out in front of me and was such a tingly sexual rush. The second thing was the natural (hopefully not TMI) tendency at that age to lay face down with this huge belly lifting me up but being extremely aroused and going through the motions of grinding my penis into the bed, but the real excitement and arousal seems to come from not really being able to reach my penis to the bed, but only once and a while because of the huge belly in the way, it was almost the struggle to do this because my padded belly was so big.

I was extremely embarrassed to myself of this erotic tingly feeling that I had never ever felt so strong before. It wasn’t just the masturbation side of this feeling but the fact that this big belly restricted me from the act. Many many years later I found this same Utopia feeling exactly to what I felt when I was 12 yrs. old, accept this time it was when I was married to my wife and I had grown a big huge gut of my own and she happened to be at her heaviest ever. When we would make love missionary o struggled with our big bellies getting in the way bit mainly my huge gut in this position and the extreme utopia was felt again in spades. I has suck a struggle to get full penetration because of my new huge gut in the way but the feelings I felt made me so rock hard because of the struggle and the best part was as we were making love my wife was moaning uncontrollably even though I could only penetrate her with 1/3 or less of myself. As we were finished and she was panting afterwards she said that was “Amazing, your big belly kept rubbing my clitoris every thrust and drove me crazy”. These crazy sexual feelings were so intense from not only feeling the struggle to penetrate because of the girl of my gut in the way but hearing her saying that afterwards while she was panting, not to mention she said let’s do it like that more often now, I live feeling your weight on top of me like that as well as that stimulation from your big belly, but we can’t go to long or you might suffocate me up there now.

I hope this wasn’t to much, but I just had to get this off my chest being that this story kind of brought me back to the most intense feelings ever with regard to my weight gain fetish and arousal from what a big belly does to me sexually.

If you look at my images I still do this regularly haha. I did gain real weight too after being put on mood stabilizers. I went from 130 to 215 rather quickly, and now my body is used to the medication, so it’s plateaued and I’m kinda stuck. I have been padding all thru my adult life and even gone as far as making a home made inflatable fat suit that makes me look 400lbs easily. I have a 5x pair of sweatpants that I use and they have a ton of room to fill. I also have a non sexual obsession with plush stuffed animals. Pillows, plushies, fuzzy blankets, I love all of it! I also like that padding can allow me various styles of fatness. I can pad the hips and legs to get a more feminine look, or go all gut like a guy would have. Both are great to me. I padded yesterday after work, and will probably be doing it again very very soon smiley
1 year