Submission and domination

Your best tease/insult/humiliation lines…

HeyStranger17:
I love being teased and reading others being teased. What’s the best tease, insult, or humiliation anyone has delivered to you? Or the best you’ve delivered?

Ah, I’m not much into the mean stuff since it can be taken the wrong way. I just relate sweet comments to people about how beautiful they are ;-)
1 year

HeyStranger17:
I definitely think all parties should be consenting to this kind of behavior! I love a little name calling, but I know that’s not for everyone.

True enough :-) Around here, being called a fat little piggy is a term of endearment!
1 year

Numbers are always good to me.
"Your BMI is X higher than it should be."
"You've eaten enough calories for X normal people."
"Your bod is X percent useless fat."
Helps give some weight to my fatness.
1 year

Elastic is my best friend!

My exercises are running and pull ups. - running to table and pulling up to eat.

One pair of underwear is a full wash load.

My personal pizza comes in an extra large pizza box!
1 year

I'm a built woman who is in very good shape. Usually, I compare their body to mine.

When the person is bigger:

"You're tits are bigger than mine."
"You are such a gluttonous hog. I eat a lot to fuel my muscles, but you put away 3 times as much."
"Look at this gut! It's a good thing I'm so strong. No women would be able to handle you otherwise."

When the person is smaller:

"Look at you, you tiny piglet. You're so small, I could carry you away. Better eat up so I can't."

"You've got a gut, and yet you're still lighter than me? You've got some work to do."

"Better keep eating, piglet. You're so thin I'm worried I could break you without even trying."
1 year

The favorite tease that I came up with is “you’re a size 3XL? …. Just 3? Oh..”
😬/😉
Of course you can adjust that figure up or down as far as you want, but in my opinion the higher you can use it at the better
1 year

I guess anything commenting how much I've gained recently. From comments about my belly to comparing me to a piggy when I eat. Making fun of my tight clothes, laughing, mocking.
1 year

Oh I just thought of another one: “you can still fit in airplane bathrooms? 😒 okay…”
1 year

quiver:
Oh I just thought of another one: “you can still fit in airplane bathrooms? 😒 okay…”

Oh, this is good. I've never been on a plane, but I doubt I'd fit in the bathroom, especially the new tighter designs I found.
1 year

She was teasing me about her own weight one night!

"Honey, I'm gonna get too fat to walk and then you'll have to do everything for me!"

My retort-

"You have to be able to get out of the house, I want to take you on dates and make everyone stare at how huge you are."
1 year
12   loading