Gaining

Who's feeling very fat today?

It's one of those days when I woke up feeling fatter than ever. Sitting here typing this I find my lower belly pressing out on my stretch jeans as never before and pushing down on my lap. It feels comfortable and right and I can't stop myself playing with it frequently.

Anyone else here care to comment on how they feel about themselves?
1 year

Feel fat every day LOL.
1 year

smiley
1 year

Definitely feeling fat today. When I got into my car this morning the wheel was rubbing against my belly. I could push my seat back a bit so everything was fine until lunch. I may have tripled my usual order and stuffed myself at the restaurant. On my way home I had to undo my belt and my belly was rubbing against the wheel again for the drive home.
1 year

GainingLear:
Definitely feeling fat today. When I got into my car this morning the wheel was rubbing against my belly. I could push my seat back a bit so everything was fine until lunch. I may have tripled my usual order and stuffed myself at the restaurant. On my way home I had to undo my belt and my belly was rubbing against the wheel again for the drive home.

This is hot but when you say "I may have tripled my usual order", I'm quite sure it did not happen by accident!

I still have a way to go before mine rubs the steering wheel but I am getting there.
1 year

Feeling very fat. Starting to grow out of my computer chair!
1 year

Feeling fluffy
1 year