Stuffing

New stretch marks when filling

On my last vacation, I ate when I could through out my day, and when I got back home, I noticed something under my belly, I thought for a second, ‘oh no, a rash, but I looked in the mirror and they were new stretch marks coming in. I stayed full the whole trip.
1 year

Softy90:
You can stuff yourself so much that new stretch marks appear during fattening or filling. so that you can literally see the skin tearing?

The tissue has to tear apart at some point. Would love to witness the birth of a stretchmark some time.
1 year

I have heard that the skin can tear when a person is 700 or 800 pounds. On an obese person say around 300-350 pounds stretch marks could form. How ever as with the human body a lot depends on genetics, some peeps have skin that can stretch more than others.
1 year

biggerthebetter:
I have heard that the skin can tear when a person is 700 or 800 pounds. On an obese person say around 300-350 pounds stretch marks could form. How ever as with the human body a lot depends on genetics, some peeps have skin that can stretch more than others.

It really comes down to growing faster than your skin can keep up with. I've got stretch marks from childhood growth spurts. I've got stretch marks from rapidly putting on muscle. I've got stretch marks from when my hips widened during puberty. All from intense periods of growth.
1 year

Softy90:
Has anyone experienced or seen this before? How the skin tears when fattening?

10 hours of your time, a fully charged video camera and a shitload of fattening foods. Let's do it ... for science!
1 year

Softy90:
You can stuff yourself so much that new stretch marks appear during fattening or filling. so that you can literally see the skin tearing?

I don’t think it happens during the stuffing itself, although very worth trying :evilgrin:, but mostly it happens afterwards while moving, getting up, streching, etc.
1 year