Submission and domination

Looking for ideas on how to turn on feedee in bed

I have always wanted to feed a girl fattening doughnuts while making love to her. Stuff her full in both areas.
1 year

Gently pulling their hair when they're face down in a cake or whatever, kissing the sides of their neck.

Tugging on their nipples with one hand while you're feeding them with the other.

If you know something turns them on like being called a piggy or they want you to (censored) them hard, whisper it in their ears while doing all that.
1 year

If you want to give your feedee something nice, find out what it is she likes the most and get loads of it in for her
I love ton's of Chinese food, so if some got me a takeaway for 4-5 people I'd be really contented
1 year

Rimkaza21:
Hey everyone, I'm currently looking for more weight gain based commentary to say to my sub feedee in bed. We could also be open to different activities that are involved around making her fatter during intercourse.

First and foremost, ask them! 😁

If you're both looking for new ideas, some of the fat fiction stories can be fantastic for situations and ideas that are totally hot!
1 year