Gaining

Heavy cream and boost

Boost VHC in my opinion is not great for gaining. I rely on it when I have a bad relapse of my eating disorder or just when I am busy in order to get the nutrients I need to function, but it is very expensive, upsets my stomach, tastes bad, and despite the name is really not THAT high in calories. If I drank more than one in a day I think I’d throw up, and one only has around 360 calories. Meanwhile I can do two cups of cream in a day if I space it out right (although usually I do one or one and a half), and cream has 960 calories per cup. It isn’t comparable.

Boost VHC is amazing if you’re unable to eat a balanced diet and worried about developing a nutritional deficiency, because it has many nutrients in it. If your gaining diet lacks essential nutrients that the Boost can provide, or if you have money to burn and a strong stomach, go for it. It probably won’t hurt your gain even though it probably won’t be that helpful either. Other than that though it is not worth the price.
1 year

Heavy cream and boost

VHC is 530 calories per container and goes down so easy I used to do one before each meal. I never noticed it making me more full... but it sure made me fatter faster.
1 year

Heavy cream and boost

I have finally found what works for me with using heavy cream
Ice in a 32 oz tumbler with 1/2 heavy cream and 1/2 whole milk then 5 pumps of liquid sugar from Starbucks idk how much the Starbucks things are as my girlfriend buys them for her coffee
1 year

Heavy cream and boost

NESTLE BOOST
1 year