Story authors

Safe space for feedees--question

I'm working on a story about a Safe Space for Feedees, where you couldn't go unless you were getting fat or fatter and where you could eat with and hang out with others who were getting fat or getting fatter.

Of course there'd be quite a range...some people who were barely chubby and others who were quite fat and others who were very fat. My question is: Do you think people would tend to hang around with people who were the same size they were? Or would it be random, with people of every size everywhere?
1 year

I have often thought it would be great to create a CO OP and buy some land and and sell off plots for prefabricated dwellings purpose built for super sized people. To create a fat positive community. Including feeder, feedee relationships. With rental units for people who cannot afford to buy in to the CO OP.
In my vision or dream there would be people of all sizes living in a fat harmonious community.
All residents are fat or have a fat partner.
With amenities such as swimming pool. A non profit shop run by the residents. With communal areas and events.
1 year

English feeder:
I have often thought it would be great to create a CO OP and buy some land and and sell off plots for prefabricated dwellings purpose built for super sized people. To create a fat positive community. Including feeder, feedee relationships. With rental units for people who cannot afford to buy in to the CO OP.
In my vision or dream there would be people of all sizes living in a fat harmonious community.
With amenities such as swimming pool. A non profit shop run by the residents. With communal areas and events.

That would turn into a cult really quickly.
1 year

Munchies:

Hahahaha truuuuth!

Could you imagine the Netflix special they’d make about it!?!

I am actually super fascinated by cults.

I’m too lazy and sweet or I’d start my own. 😉

Though when watching Picard when Jurati becomes a more civilized version of the Borg Queen my BF said I have strong Jurati Borg Queen vibes. 🫠

Resistance is futile. 😈
1 year

English feeder:

Munchies:

A fun-sounding little colony indeed :-)
1 year

AskDrFeeder:
I'm working on a story about a Safe Space for Feedees, where you couldn't go unless you were getting fat or fatter and where you could eat with and hang out with others who were getting fat or getting fatter.

Of course there'd be quite a range...some people who were barely chubby and others who were quite fat and others who were very fat. My question is: Do you think people would tend to hang around with people who were the same size they were? Or would it be random, with people of every size everywhere?

People would hang out with those they emotionally connect with or share goals with. Those who are big food connoisseurs would likely drift together regardless of body size, those who are super into quick and dirty gaining would congregate and be sharing tips, there'd surely be some mentor type folks giving the new people advice and help fattening.
Though of course bonds and friendships and groups wouldn't be formed solely on kink aspects.
1 year

Munchies:

EIIe:
Hahahaha truuuuth!

Could you imagine the Netflix special they’d make about it!?!

I am actually super fascinated by cults.

I’m too lazy and sweet or I’d start my own. 😉

Though when watching Picard when Jurati becomes a more civilized version of the Borg Queen my BF said I have strong Jurati Borg Queen vibes. 🫠

Resistance is futile. 😈

I live for this answer. Assimilate me lol
1 year

The next feabie?
1 year

Horror Doll:
The next feabie?

Nah that wouldn't work. The same a-holes that are on that one will infest the next one.
1 year

AskDrFeeder:

I'm sure you would have groups hanging around the same size people, but it would be interesting to see the people who attracted a group by accident. Like someone in the 400 to 500 range whose gluttony tends to inspire the same in others would be super popular. Someone who inspires fatness in others by being your goal. They're not trying, it's just them.
1 year
12   loading