Story authors

Safe space for feedees--question

AskDrFeeder:
I'm working on a story about a Safe Space for Feedees, where you couldn't go unless you were getting fat or fatter and where you could eat with and hang out with others who were getting fat or getting fatter.

Of course there'd be quite a range...some people who were barely chubby and others who were quite fat and others who were very fat. My question is: Do you think people would tend to hang around with people who were the same size they were? Or would it be random, with people of every size everywhere?

I think it would be a blend in some areas, then others would have their cliques. You'd have several different types of people

1. The friends who started gaining together and are pretty close in size
2. The people who socialized and joined together.
3. The veterans
4. A few groups with common interests and we'll blending personalities.
5. The losers table.
1 year

Are skinny fat admirers allowed in?
1 year

I’m so skinny, I just want to be bigger. Having a hard time finding my place on here
1 year

Horror Doll:
The next feabie?

Reflection Of Perfection:
Nah that wouldn't work. The same a-holes that are on that one will infest the next one.

Yeah, Feabie is a cesspool
1 year

I like the idea. It would be a members only club with yearlly membership dues. The club would have an all you can eat buffett a store that sells fattening snakes a bar for socializing and hotel rooms to stay the night. This is really starting to sound like a good idea.

Like a playboy club but for feederism and fat admiration.
1 year
12   loading