Fat experiences

Gainers/feedees turned feeders

I've seen a lot of discussions about feeders turned feedees, and I am curious about the opposite scenario.

I started off as a gainer before losing interest. Not too long after I discovered that I was a feeder.

I've spoken to some people on here, and they are always shocked about my journey. I've met exactly one other person who went to gainer to feeder route.

Are there any FAs or feeders that went a similar route?
1 year

So, my case is kinda more odder I guess?

So, I started out as a gainer/mutual gainer, but then I lost about 100lb~ accidentally due to an illness. I then realised I am trans around this time, and went to feeder for a good few months as I do still like fat but, I dunno if I really want to put weight on pre-HRT as if I gain when I'm on HRT hopefully the fat goes to the "right places".

So, kinda fat-appreciator/feeder now, but kinda probably eventually will go back to being a gainer/mutual gainer when on HRT as I kinda admit I do really love how fat looks and feels, haha.
1 year

Munchies:
I started off as a gainer before losing interest. Not too long after I discovered that I was a feeder.

It’s quite common, actually. Sometimes health issues force a reevaluation. But the fascination with fat remains and takes a new form. In my experience former feedees can be passionate and expert feeders. They know fat, how to gain it or lose it.
1 year