Stuffing

What's your dream stuffing?

WhiskeyMickey:
Someday I want to make the ultimate feedee experience for someone. What would be someone's dream stuffing? Would it be for multiple days? Certain things or places? I'm curious what I can provide to my feedee for the ultimate experience.

It honestly depends on the feedee.

For example, my feedee loves it when I stuff him to the brim - to the point of passing out. He's even happier if I keep him like that all day.

Other feeders won't enjoy this. You just have to ask.
1 year

WhiskeyMickey:
Someday I want to make the ultimate feedee experience for someone. What would be someone's dream stuffing? Would it be for multiple days? Certain things or places? I'm curious what I can provide to my feedee for the ultimate experience.

Munchies:
It honestly depends on the feedee.

For example, my feedee loves it when I stuff him to the brim - to the point of passing out. He's even happier if I keep him like that all day.

Other feeders won't enjoy this. You just have to ask.

WhiskeyMickey:
I love the idea of doing that for someone. But like you said it's up to them really v

Def for sure. Because at the end of the day, they have to live in their body. Feeders can walk away whenever we want without any real issues. A feedee has to live with the consequences 24/7. So, at the end of the day, they need to have the final say.
1 year

I would love to gorge all day and swell up such that buttons pop, seams rip, and so on
1 year

Someone encouraging me to stuff multiple days, and funneled fed me to sleep. And oh yeah lots of cheese burgers
1 year

WhiskeyMickey:

For me, my ultimate fantasy would be to live with a feeder for about a month, hanging out naked with them and being fed. They would take my measurements and weigh me before we started. Then they would constantly feed me my favourite foods and sweetly tell me how proud they are and how I can always manage one more bite.
It would be great to cook and bake together, large pots of Mac and cheese, comforting food etc

At the end of the month, before being re-weighed, id love to be made to put on the clothes I came in, for them not to fit.

Unfortunately this is an expensive fantasy 😢

Even just having a day of being surprised with my favourite food and a lot of encouragement and belly play would be incredible
1 year

Nofbar:
I would love to gorge all day and swell up such that buttons pop, seams rip, and so on

I couldn’t agree more! One fantasy I have is being trapped in a bakery and having to eat my weigh out!
1 year

Being Nigella Lawson's husband and taste tester... then after becoming her "chubby hubby" I find out it was her plan all along!
How could anyone possibly tell her, "NO, I don't feel like tasting your goodies at midnight!" In fact, I want her to wake me up!
1 year

Feedmesqueezeme:
For me, my ultimate fantasy would be to live with a feeder for about a month, hanging out naked with them and being fed. They would take my measurements and weigh me before we started. Then they would constantly feed me my favourite foods and sweetly tell me how proud they are and how I can always manage one more bite.
It would be great to cook and bake together, large pots of Mac and cheese, comforting food etc

At the end of the month, before being re-weighed, id love to be made to put on the clothes I came in, for them not to fit.

Unfortunately this is an expensive fantasy 😢

Even just having a day of being surprised with my favourite food and a lot of encouragement and belly play would be incredible

WOW! This is almost identical to my fantasy! 😁👍 I'm more submissive, so the balance of yours would be off. 😉
1 year

WhiskeyMickey:

For me I would love a long weekend (3-4 days) of nonstop gorging on my favorite foods. Just in a constant cycle of eat, sleep, repeat. And when I grow tired of eating my feeder would bring even more of my favorites. Just pushing bite after bite in and keeping my stuffed to the brim. But also making sure I’m cared for like making sure I’m hydrated and rubbing my back, feet and belly. It has to be a good mixture of pleasure and pain. Of dom and soft caring. Telling me how proud they are of my stuffed round belly.
1 year

Better have a lot of food or money to buy food.LOLOL.
1 year
12   loading