Fat experiences

Fatties at the beach

I'm on vacation and seeing many big Bellied guys.
What about you ? How many chubs have you seen at the beach ?
1 year

Fatties at the beach

jollyguts:
I wish I lived near a beach! I would totally show off my gut. I recently went to a water park with no shame having my shirt off. XD

Cool but were other big Bellied guys ? Not necessarly with you.
1 year

Fatties at the beach

Not been yet this summer, but I’ll have a growing belly to show off once I do ;-)
1 year

Fatties at the beach

Dalchemist:
I just got back from the beach last week and let me tell you there was no shortage of larger individuals not afraid to flaunt their extra weight.

I don't know if they were explicitly going out with the purpose to do it but it was nice to see.

I think people are less self-conscious about it now, which is a good thing :-)
1 year

Fatties at the beach

I live on a turistic beach place...and i m on the idea that most people is so shame being fat that avoid to going at the beach..sadly
1 year

Fatties at the beach

When you goto the beach and see cute obese girls in string bikinis 😍
1 year

Fatties at the beach

Cute obese girls wearing bikinis are the best site at the beach! These suits don’t hide much so chubby tummies snd bums plus thick things are all on display! 👍
1 year

Fatties at the beach

Dunno guys, as a gay guy I only look at the men eheheh
1 year

Fatties at the beach

I miss the beach so much! I don’t live near one and I don’t have a car right now so I haven’t been to the beach since around 2019? And I’ve blown up so much since then that I’d need a new bikini because I can’t even stuff myself into any of my old ones lol, they absolutely do not fit. My favourite beach is clothing optional anyway, but bikinis are so cute with a belly hanging over 🥰

Everyone was skinny to average last time I went, I need to get down there before people shed the last of their quarantine weight because I love being among other chunky folks (even if they’re still much smaller than me lol) even aside from the kink aspect, it just makes my heart happy 😊
1 year

Fatties at the beach

Anyone else ?
1 year
12   loading