Extreme obesity

How do you make money when you're immobile?

I've been seriously considering some of the bigger numbers as eventual goals, and I was wondering how I'd make money to eat at that weight? any ideas or experience?
1 year

Any sort of telecommuting job would do.
1 year

Multifamily real estate investments/ATM /grow weed/bussiness/tauro/content selling/daydreaming
1 year

mortal:
I've been seriously considering some of the bigger numbers as eventual goals, and I was wondering how I'd make money to eat at that weight? any ideas or experience?

Software/web development, Graphic Design, Architectural Design, Musical Composition, Script Writing, Editing, Trading, Financial analysis, Accountancy/Auditing, Trading.

There are plenty of jobs that can be done from a keyboard on a bariatric bed. What I would say is get qualified before going too big as exam centers aren't always bariatric adapted. So to become a CPA or CFA in accounting pr finance will need you to study and sit exams and from my experience most exam centers for the CFA are not well adapted for the very large.
WRT the other fields I mentioned, there are plenty of courses on the web but again, “qualification” often involves examinations. Not that a piece of paper matter so much in creative fields; it’s more the quality of your work and how sellable it is.
1 year

I've taken a few graphic design courses in the past, and it seems like a decent career choice.
1 year

From experience, my girl uses her language and administrative skills in an office role on the phone. She told me her co-workers are getting concerned about her size and immobility. They're also constantly feeding her sweets on the job, so mixed messages- not that she cares. She's hungry so she'll eat it all, and knows that her boy wants her as big as possible.

But she took up an interest in leather crafting. Just because you're getting huge doesn't mean you need to abandon working with your body. Plopping herself down on the bench, laying her watermelon breasts on the table, and just *making things* It's so cool, I admire her so much.
1 year