General

My 600 pound life tv show

Has anyone watched “my 600 pound life” tv show?
Their are some big gals on that show for sure. A percentage are bedriddened or find it hard to walk!
1 year

biggerthebetter:
Their are some big gals on that show for sure. A percentage are bedriddened or find it hard to walk!

I've seen it. Never really cared for it. You're seening people at their most vulnerable. They aren't even getting paid for this either.

I also couldn't find it in me to lust after the patients when it's clear they aren't happy with their size.
1 year

I’m really not into the show either. Some are on death’s door. They have serious health issues that make being morbidly obesity not a desired thing. Some have been abused sexually and mentally and physically. Trey use food as a way to deal with their issues and pain.

The doctor on the show must be making bank for sure!
1 year

To quote the great Damon Wayans...

"Hated it"
1 year

biggerthebetter:
I’m really not into the show either. Some are on death’s door. They have serious health issues that make being morbidly obesity not a desired thing. Some have been abused sexually and mentally and physically. Trey use food as a way to deal with their issues and pain.

Just about everything on TLC is predatory, so I don't watch it.
1 year

biggerthebetter:

I love watching them. Obviously I should virtue signal and say it's so sad they are being exploited but to be honest I love everything about except when they lose weight.
1 year

I absolutely love my 600 lb life
1 year

biggerthebetter:

this..yet ya I've seen a handful of episodes the one that bothered me was the girl who had a feeder b/f who left her after she became bed bound n wanted not to gain anymore..Showd the dark side of the fetish very well tho..26 n 700 pounds n bed ridden
1 year

I love this show so much. I'm glad that the participants have chosen to lose weight for their own happiness but I still love to see how they were living before because it makes me think how I want to be like them when I see the show. I used to only want to gain to like 300 lbs until I saw this show and realized how amazing it would be to live life at 600 lbs or more
1 year