General

If you could have just one wish

Mine would be to have a true feeder and encourager. Someone who would shower me with compliments about my big fat belly and be willing to help make it Bigger. So far it has only been me, stuffing my big fat belly. Not that I mind stuffing myself. But I wish I had someone to enjoy the journey with me. I love my wife. But she is so neutral to this fetish. Saying,"it's up to you." Whenever I ask her about me getting Fatter.
1 year

Ky Belly Boy:
Mine would be to have a true feeder and encourager. Someone who would shower me with compliments about my big fat belly and be willing to help make it Bigger. So far it has only been me, stuffing my big fat belly. Not that I mind stuffing myself. But I wish I had someone to enjoy the journey with me. I love my wife. But she is so neutral to this fetish. Saying,"it's up to you." Whenever I ask her about me getting Fatter.

Have you asked her to feed you?
1 year

We tried. But it didn't work well. She was watching TV and feeding me. I was hoping she would sit on my legs, caress my big fat belly as she stuffed me. Calling me piggy and rubbing and kissing my belly as she lovingly humiliated me. I sort of hinted to that when we started.
1 year

Mine is similar to yours.
Finding someone and discovering she has big plans for me. So becoming a no power feedee and having no escape about it.
1 year

Ky Belly Boy:
We tried. But it didn't work well. She was watching TV and feeding me. I was hoping she would sit on my legs, caress my big fat belly as she stuffed me. Calling me piggy and rubbing and kissing my belly as she lovingly humiliated me. I sort of hinted to that when we started.

Sounds like you didn't clearly communicate what you wanted with her. She's your wife, not a mind reader.
1 year

She never knew anyone who wanted to get fatter. Or even that there was such a thing. So she really doesn't know how to feed someone or actually stuff someone. But we will try again
1 year

Ky Belly Boy:
She never knew anyone who wanted to get fatter. Or even that there was such a thing. So she really doesn't know how to feed someone or actually stuff someone. But we will try again

I'm sure you and your wife have taught each other how to do things to please each other. This is no different. You just have to be patient and communicate effectively with each other.

In many ways, you're very lucky. Your wife is neutral to your fetish. This means you can give her a new appreciation for it if you play your cards right. And who knows? It might even bring you closer together.
1 year

Six million dollars.
1 year

My wish....21 year old me making out with 21 year old Solei Moon Frye on the top of a red 1958 Plymouth Fury with Roy Orbison on the radiošŸ¤£
1 year

My wish would be a nice pregnant girl feeling sexy in her new weight and shape asking for a night of worship.
1 year
12   loading