General

Where did you meet your feedee/feeder?

This is something I'm often curious about as well. I suspect the answer is that most people in long-term feeder/feedee relationships met outside of dedicated communities like this one and instead just made a connection with one another where the kink came up later.

That's just based on my observation of anecdotal evidence, though.
1 year

At a bbw dance
1 year

Fetlife and here.
1 year

Wish I had a success story to tell, but I don't lol
1 year

FeedMeCakex:
Fetlife and here.
cool i also met my gf in fetlife though she isn't a feedee
1 year

Fetlife.com is like facebook for kinky
1 year

Met my wife at a concert. Some mutual friends of ours conspired to make sure we both attended :-) She’s only gotten cuter and fatter ever since :-)

Trying to meet people online wasn’t getting anywhere. Not to say it’s impossible, but it’s not reliable.
1 year

PolyPinoyPuppy:
This is something I'm often curious about as well. I suspect the answer is that most people in long-term feeder/feedee relationships met outside of dedicated communities like this one and instead just made a connection with one another where the kink came up later.

That's just based on my observation of anecdotal evidence, though.

Fatmanrocker:
I’ve heard so many people say they’ve met up outside of here or to look for someone local in your area I’m just wondering where should I start looking

I think this depends on how important it is to you, compared to other factors, that you find a partner who is just as into feederism as you are. If you're looking for a life partner who you'll enjoy being around outside of the context of kink in the long term, you shouldn't pigeonhole yourself by looking at sites and events catered specifically towards feederism or fat admiration.

Even if finding a relationship involving feederism is important to you, this is something you and a potential partner can discuss once you've gotten to know each other better. It's even possible that this is a lifestyle they could discover they enjoy, despite having never been introduced to it before, or that they have a neutral but accommodating attitude to this kink.

I don't have the ethos to back up my suggestion, as I'm still on the search myself, but I'd suggest just downloading a dating app and trying to make a connection there first. If you find someone you really click with, a discussion about each other's sexual interests will come up eventually.
1 year

HeatherO:
My gf was a patient at the clinic I worked,I’m a nurse.
Nothing unethical happened.Just a found her there.

Was she already trying to become immobile when you met her at the bariatric clinic?
1 year

Pure coincidence. I met her at a party I got invited to, and immediately fantasized about what it would be like to fatten her up. Unrealistic, right? Except...

What I didn't know is that I ended up living on the same block she worked at.
We kept running into each other, started dating. She was confident about her body, loved her belly, and loved eating. When I told her I wanted her as big as possible, she thought it was *weird*...but also started to enjoy it.

Now she has to order her clothing online and can't buckle her seatbelt by herself. And she's not done yet!
1 year
12   loading