Lifestyle tips

Tools of the trade

Funnel gags are a bit more niche, but if you’re after an ordinary large funnel without the face strap, try looking up a beer pong funnel! Beer pong isn’t really a thing where I am but I stumbled upon them and noticed they’re actually what you see in a lot of popular feedist content. I don’t know what the funnel gags cost, but these funnels are super affordable so possibly a good stopgap. I got mine from Amazon but you can probably get them cheaper if you’re not bothered about prime shipping (I’m very impatient lol).

Sorry that doesn’t really answer the overall question though! I’ve yet to find a good all round store. I’ve seen a couple bits on Etsy but haven’t looked into it too much, might be worth a try.
1 year

Tools of the trade

sweettoothsweetheart:
Funnel gags are a bit more niche, but if you’re after an ordinary large funnel without the face strap, try looking up a beer pong funnel! Beer pong isn’t really a thing where I am but I stumbled upon them and noticed they’re actually what you see in a lot of popular feedist content. I don’t know what the funnel gags cost, but these funnels are super affordable so possibly a good stopgap. I got mine from Amazon but you can probably get them cheaper if you’re not bothered about prime shipping (I’m very impatient lol).

Sorry that doesn’t really answer the overall question though! I’ve yet to find a good all round store. I’ve seen a couple bits on Etsy but haven’t looked into it too much, might be worth a try.

I see what you're trying to say, but "beer bong" is the term to search for, not "beer pong." On Amazon they're inexpensive, at least in America where the OP is located.

Beer pong is a silly high school and college drinking game where cups are arranged in a triangle formation at either end of a long table. Each cup has beer, filled up to maybe an inch or 2-3 centimeters deep. Players on either team take turns tossing ping pong balls (hence, "beer pong"smiley trying to score by sinking them into the cups for the other team. If you successfully sink a ball into a cup, someone on the other team has to swallow/chug the beer in the cup and remove it from the table. Team members take turns being the one who has to drink the beer in each cup. You win by causing the other team to run out of cups before you run out. If you want an additional challenge, you use shot glasses because the top opening is smaller.

I want to say only one company even makes funnel gags because they're so niche and uncommon, but all sorts of companies sell beer bongs.
1 year

Tools of the trade

Fatmanrocker:
Thanks for the advice everyone! Sorry it’s been a bit since I’ve been on. Etsy does have a few masks that could be modified for sure anyone know where to get a Feeding Machine? Or how to make one?

Feeding machines are usually left to fantasy. They are real, but they are also super expensive because they are a medical device for the paralyzed.
1 year

Tools of the trade

Fatmanrocker:
Thanks for the advice everyone! Sorry it’s been a bit since I’ve been on. Etsy does have a few masks that could be modified for sure anyone know where to get a Feeding Machine? Or how to make one?

Munchies:
Feeding machines are usually left to fantasy. They are real, but they are also super expensive because they are a medical device for the paralyzed.

Fatmanrocker:
Hey thanks for getting back to me! What about diy ones? I used to have plans to build one from a site I went to but lost them along time ago

I'm sorry. I don't know the first thing about engineering. I can give tons of advice about the biological and psychological aspect of feeding. But I have no idea how to make machines.
1 year

Tools of the trade

Munchies:
I'm sorry. I don't know the first thing about engineering. I can give tons of advice about the biological and psychological aspect of feeding. But I have no idea how to make machines.

Fatmanrocker:
No worries appreciate your help! I’m still pretty new at indulging in this so I’ll take any kind of advice I can get!

Sure! What do you wanna know?
1 year

Tools of the trade

Munchies:

Fatmanrocker:
No worries appreciate your help! I’m still pretty new at indulging in this so I’ll take any kind of advice I can get!

Munchies:
Sure! What do you wanna know?

Fatmanrocker:
Can I dm you? it’s a lil off topic for here.

Sure!
1 year

Tools of the trade

If you’re into tube feeding you can order nasogastric tubes online though id recommend small caliber. Can also buy gravity bags online in various sizes with a flow control dial. More a simple machine situation but it works if you k ow what you’re doing
1 year