Story authors

Where is litmistress?

I've been looking at everything advertised and I can only see the last activity was 7 months ago. One of my big fears of the internet is something awful will happen to someone I care about and I won't know because no one will update us. Is anyone friends with them? Are they focused on other work, are they alright? Was there some sort of goodbye post? There's a pandemic going on and I'm concerned. Please respond. Thank you Internet.
1 year

Where is litmistress?

I always kinda figured she just got fed up of writing fucking novels and getting less recognition on the site then wanky drek written by people who don't bother to use spell check.

That being said I also hope shes ok.
1 year

Where is litmistress?

Occamslaser:
I always kinda figured she just got fed up of writing fucking novels and getting less recognition on the site then wanky drek written by people who don't bother to use spell check.

Pretty much I've learned that we're trying to write Bohemian Rhapsody when I Wanna Rock N Roll All Nite will do.
1 year

Where is litmistress?

Occamslaser:

Reflection Of Perfection:
Pretty much I've learned that we're trying to write Bohemian Rhapsody when I Wanna Rock N Roll All Nite will do.

Yeah, frustrating, but that’s the game.
1 year

Where is litmistress?

Speaking for myself, I really appreciate the well-written Bohemian Rhapsodies that scratch just the right itch. It has only recently occurred to me to actually, you know, *compliment* or pay for work that I’ve truly enjoyed.

It’s a conundrum— it’s hard to keep going as a creator with no feedback, doubly so when people have hang ups about their fetish / sexual preferences that work against reaching out!

I guess what I’m saying is that I’ll try to make a more active effort to say “hey, I like this, thank you for making it!”
1 year

Where is litmistress?

VonNeumann:
Speaking for myself, I really appreciate the well-written Bohemian Rhapsodies that scratch just the right itch. It has only recently occurred to me to actually, you know, *compliment* or pay for work that I’ve truly enjoyed.

It’s a conundrum— it’s hard to keep going as a creator with no feedback, doubly so when people have hang ups about their fetish / sexual preferences that work against reaching out!

I guess what I’m saying is that I’ll try to make a more active effort to say “hey, I like this, thank you for making it!”

+1

I always try to compliment authors when I like their stuff, especially when it’s high quality or high effort.

I just got a random compliment DM yesterday, actually, and it made my night!
1 year

Where is litmistress?

VonNeumann:

Was JUST talking about this in another thread on here, it's really nice to get that feedback to know what is working and what isn't. It's such a motivator to get that instead of looking at views and fretting over something different from part x meant y fewer views than z part, when it's all just an algorithm playing a part that you cannot control. I know if I got those things, it would fire me up to do that, and the work I've done for drawn OC's and seeing their creator enjoy the fiction I make for them makes it such a wonderful experience to help make a wider net that the OC helps cast, ya know?
1 year