Food and recipes

Recipes for subcutaneous fat gain?

Fatmanrocker:
Is there any recipes where you can gain just the subcutaneous fat I would like to be soft and fluffy i’m just not sure what I should eat so any recipe ideas would be more than welcome!

Best way is to eat clean, honestly. Don't eat junk. Don't eat a bunch of unhealthy stuff either. Just eat normal food, but more of it.
1 year

Recipes for subcutaneous fat gain?

Avoid alcohol if you want to avoid visceral fat, it’s called a beer belly for a reason.

Ultimately I think the type of fat you gain has more to do with genetics and hormones than anything. Diet influences it somewhat, but it’s very unlikely to gain a lot of weight without at least some visceral fat. If you’re a guy who either is on testosterone or produces plenty of it naturally, it’s especially unlikely.

I’ve gained mostly subcutaneous fat drinking heavy cream, but I’ve also got a lot of estrogen in my system, so your mileage may vary. I’ve heard others say it works even if you have lots of testosterone, but I have never seen any definitive data on that. Generally I think a low (but not 0) carb diet with lots of fat is supposed to be good for it.

You could also try gaining past your goal and then losing some of it. That is not good for your health if you do it multiple times and it is hard to lose weight and keep it off, so be careful, but visceral fat usually burns off before subcutaneous fat does, so it would likely work.
1 year